Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

spot on.. i just fear she won't grow with us. Ultraviolence & Honeymoon were pretty grown up records but what if she feels she has to cater to younger listeneres

also sis posted a new picture on her instagram story, looking fabulous as fuck. wish i could get it without the bar above it though when i screenshot it

hold down the story and the lanadelrey bar etc will disappear and the pic will be full screen

giphy.gif

1. You're judging an album you haven't even heard and saying it'll be Lana's best album. What was that about shallow and stupid, again? And I'm judging a song based on the incoherent mess of a snippet that we've heard. The title and the specific features are only the cherry on top of a shit sundae.

2. If we're going by what she said, then arguing about a tracklist she hasn't confirmed is pointless.

3. Because when May 26th came, members of this board harassed him on Instagram and wouldn't leave him alone

0. this numbering this is getting old but you started it

1. I'm judging the album based on the fact that i have absolutely loved everything we've heard (except coachella). when i first heard the first songs released from honeymoon, I (and probably the rest of the fandom) thought she had lost it. now, she's giving me exactly what i want. love, lust for life, cherry, white mustang, summer bummer, and change all already sound amazing. I'm judging it on the fact that I've loved everything she's shown, you're judging a damn title, you're shallow and stupid.

2. you argue with a lot of people over pointless things and I've seen and read it so whats the difference about arguing a tracklist that is confirmed?

3. yeah and guess what that means? may 26th was the original date and it was delayed 

either way, get ready y'all to blessed by lanas best album tumblr_omv89cD3Pg1w4sh0go1_250.gif

still i dont think coachella will be on the album  

cherry is summer bummer

what makes you say that? cherry should be a completely separate song

pNjWdpc.png

0. this numbering this is getting old but you started it

1. I'm judging the album based on the fact that i have absolutely loved everything we've heard (except coachella). when i first heard the first songs released from honeymoon, I (and probably the rest of the fandom) thought she had lost it. now, she's giving me exactly what i want. love, lust for life, cherry, white mustang, summer bummer, and change all already sound amazing. I'm judging it on the fact that I've loved everything she's shown, you're judging a damn title, you're shallow and stupid.

2. you argue with a lot of people over pointless things and I've seen and read it so whats the difference about arguing a tracklist that is confirmed?

3. yeah and guess what that means? may 26th was the original date and it was delayed 

either way, get ready y'all to blessed by lanas best album tumblr_omv89cD3Pg1w4sh0go1_250.gif

ty

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

what makes you say that? cherry should be a completely separate song

cause the cherry on her mouth 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

well at least the summer bummer cover looks cool

~~

i can't believe that we will have something as COACHELLA on the album while RBFY is going to be scrapped (possibly)

im in denial and im going to shazam the songs myself just a sec

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u