Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

It's weird how everyone is freaking out over a song title. She's always had bogus song titles. Let's be real, if we heard she was releasing a song called "Summertime Sadness", we would have been bitching about how lame of a title it is --- and it's probably her most well-known song. Born To Die, Sad Girl, High by the Beach, This is what makes us girls - all weird titles that ended up being amazing songs.

Point is: everyone relaxxxxxxxx.

Im willing to give the song itself a chance because the snippet sounded interesting, but the title is killing me. I don't even wanna talk about it on my twitter cause then ill have to fuckin unironically write the words "summer bummer"

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

Y'all bitches can stop being suicdial for one season and prepare to bop to that floral bdsm anthem 

r4BYFr.gif

tenor.gif

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

It's weird how everyone is freaking out over a song title. She's always had bogus song titles. Let's be real, if we heard she was releasing a song called "Summertime Sadness", we would have been bitching about how lame of a title it is --- and it's probably her most well-known song. Born To Die, Sad Girl, High by the Beach, This is what makes us girls - all weird titles that ended up being amazing songs.

Point is: everyone relaxxxxxxxx.

Actually I'm not afraid because of the title but because the song will have a lot of hip hop in it...

surprise her instagram caption said "I think we picked the best ones for the record" 

what if all the other songs are ft. a$ap and playboi carty too lMAO

tumblr_nemeig8REb1qeyt9yo1_500.gif

surprise her instagram caption said "I think we picked the best ones for the record" 

what if all the other songs are ft. a$ap and playboi carty too lMAO

Change- Ft. Playboi Carti

13 Beaches- Until I Got Away From You- ft. A$AP Rocky

Groupie Love- Ft. The Weeknd, Sean Lennon, Stevie Nicks, A$AP Rocky, Playboi Carti, Marina and the Diamonds

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

yall theres so much going on rn ill be back later when shit is chill again fuuuuck ✌

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

O M G  :defeated:

I'm so happy to come back here to all this news!! 

I'm HOPING the deluxe edition will have Yosemite and Best American Record! I was SO excited for Yosemite, it's a lovely title and it sounded like it was gonna be dreamy the way Lana described it!

The only song title I'm not feeling is 'In My Feelings', and I don't know why? I just don't like it the way I like all the other titles!

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

How the fuck have I missed all this. Jesus I'm so excited.

I can't @ summer bummer as a title though. I'm just imagining two homeless people bumming over a stolen shopping trolley under a bridge.

ALSO, somebody probably already mentioned it but does the title 'Get Free' remind anyone else of the "we're gonna get free free free free freeee" part of Children Of The Bad Revolution? I'm not saying Get Free IS COTBR, I just wonder if it will be lyrically similar or maybe it'll just contain a reference to the song? 

lol I'm probs totally reaching but as soon as I read 'Get Free' as a title I got that line in my head from CoTBR 

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

omg I love how every album since Paradise has a song that we think is gonna be some other song

UV - Florida Kilos we thought was Kill Kill
Honeymoon - Salvatore we thought was Backfire

Lust for Life - Get Free we think is Children of the Bad Revolution

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif