Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I cannot believe we fell for this stupid shit again. This is May 26th all over again!!!

YusK0Vo.gif

I honestly just CANNOT BELIEVE THIS. Yes, ladies and gays... cacciatore has snappedt once again! 

Got to hate her or her management at times like this one. If we had solid info we wouldn't be bitchin' around having meltdowns and refreshing fucking spotify every 5 seconds. Gurl you be losing our respect, whether it's your doing or the management team's. 

Well you have to think about it, it's not their fault if they have an upcoming releases info on their website (just hidden ((which is what most people do so they can just publicize it - its easier))) and that Lana fans are sneaky as fck and find it out before they can announce it. It's really not anyones fault but ours at the end of the day for getting so damn wrapped up  :facepalm:

like who tf does that person thinks he/she is? 

I don't have the time nor energy for ppl like that  v43J9_s-200x150.gif

'Cmon It wasn't bad, I'm just tired of us creating rumors.

We're all disappointed today because of our own speculations

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

I cannot believe we fell for this stupid shit again. This is May 26th all over again!!!

YusK0Vo.gif

I honestly just CANNOT BELIEVE THIS. Yes, ladies and gays... cacciatore has snappedt once again! 

i dont see no cacciatore next to ur name f160577_1315075125.png

YusK0Vo.gif

cute-noooo-gif-457.gif

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

the users of lanaboards about to deflect blame of hype onto other users + streaming services that had the single slated for the 29th

pong.gif

yeah I changed my name because Lana confirmed that the lyric is "calciatore" not "cacciatore"  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

when did she? i'm italian and i was pretty sure she said cacciatore. calciatore means football player

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

yeah I changed my name because Lana confirmed that the lyric is "calciatore" not "cacciatore"  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

when & why

calciatore is footballer

cacciatore is hunter

gurl @lana what the FUCK

when did she? i'm italian and i was pretty sure she said cacciatore. calciatore means football player

when & why

calciatore is footballer

cacciatore is hunter

gurl @lana what the FUCK

She confirmed lyrics to Eclipse after he asked about specific ones,

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif