Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

That specific line is more prominent because beforehand she was singing in a baby voice then she just got low and I was like "damn Lizzy"

Yes, I picture her gossiping to her girls while holding a cocktail in one hand and dangling a cigarette around in the other and then slamming the glass down at the end of that line before the pre-chorus explodes!

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Yes, I picture her gossiping to her girls while holding a cocktail in one hand and dangling a cigarette around in the other and then slamming the glass down at the end of that line before the pre-chorus explodes!

I wish she did this in a music video for the song :defeated: (if she did one, that is)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I wish she did this in a music video for the song :defeated: (if she did one, that is)

I made up the idea of an entire video for this song in my mind and would play it through every time I listened to it with headphones. It's a shame it never got an official one but the song is cinematic enough itself.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

It would make sense for it to come out on the 30th. That means we'll hear it in about 9 and half hours unless it's premiering on radio

I don't think that would mean 9 hours more like 29 hours lol

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I don't know if I should go to sleep or not. It's 3am where I am... but I don't want to miss anything.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

SUMMER BUMMER IS NOT COMING THIS WEEK. I'm trying to be realistic for once so I don't get depressed for the millionth time. Reverse psychology :party: :noparty:

I picture Lana and her "old man" in a shitty seedy hotel room, she's putting on cheap 79 cent lipstick for him, and then by the motel pool. Amazing what good lyricism can spark.

Anyways, if Lana hasn't confirmed or said anything about SB, do we think it's probably not coming? Now that we're doubting the validity of that tracklist I guess there's a possibility it could not even exist.

Well it's about 9 and half hours until it's the 30th in New Zealand

Oh sorry, I was thinking of L.A time :toofunny:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m