Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

what makes you think that?

According to LanaDReyCrew, the Cd website that said it was coming tomorrow was confirmed and the song length has leaked.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Why does the date keep changing? first it's the 29th now 30th??!! urghh i am SO OVER all of it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

IDK why y'all excited and thirsty for this song. It's like Lana's featured on it not other way around  :deadbanana:  :toofunny:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

IDK why y'all excited and thirsty for this song. It's like Lana's featured on it not other way around  :deadbanana:  :toofunny:

not really "thirsty" for it, its just like knowing a song is in existence that were supposed to have and we dont have it yet

pNjWdpc.png

One of my friends liked an article talking about the Stevie/lana interview and so I made the tragic mistake of reading the comments... I see why Lana doesn't promote and stays out of the spot light. People are so rude and uninformed, calling her a phony, calling the article awful, talking down on Stevie for associating with Lana .. it's sad. I forget sometimes how the GP doesn't like her and it kills me. I wish she got the recognition she deserves.

She might get some big exposure with summer bummer esp with the hip hop community (who I believe already respect her) but I hope it helps her case

LIZARD PEOPLE

not really "thirsty" for it, its just like knowing a song is in existence that were supposed to have and we dont have it yet

Well, again, asking for something that wasn't previously confirmed is even worse (?)  :defeated:

~~~~

You guys don't need this song, y'all need ****  :hdu:

Well, again, asking for something that wasn't previously confirmed is even worse (?)  :defeated:

~~~~

You guys don't need this song, y'all need ****  :hdu:

dick? :D

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

only lana can make us this thirsty like that... even for an interlude like stargirl  :toofunny:

Yeah, but this is tragic :rip:

dick? :D

Ummm  :creep:

back in the good old days when LOVE + LOVE (MV) were so FREAKING PROMISING.

this is more dead than post-SOC-video-UV era and post-MTWBT-video-HM era

:facepalm:

At least after SOC we had magazines and she was touring Europe

50 to go

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp