Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I don't really get all the negativity about two rappers being in Lana's song, I think it'll sound great from what I've heard so far! From the most recent snippet from Soundhound, I think Lana will really have a voice that can match theirs. (Yes, I think it's easier to her to control her voice to match theirs than vice versa, Lana has an amazing voice control) Yes, it might sound monotone, but I wouldn't despair, we heard how good Lana sounded before the "wrap you up in my Daisy Chains" part came. Don't worry, it's gonna sound great.

Although, I have to admit that I haven't listen to any music by A$AP or Carti (except for Ridin' of course :P), is the latter really that bad as you all are saying?

I HAVE A STRONG FEELING WE'RE GETTING SUMMER BUMMER AND A PRE-ORDER TODAY GIRLS

Didn't you say yesterday that we should chill and don't hype ourselves up? :P ;)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

FUCK MY ASS NOTHING IS FUCKING GOING TO HAPPEN FUCKING BITCH I TURNED THE COVER OF HER VINYL AGAINST THE WALL I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SEE HER FACE RIGHT NOW SHE CAN'T DO THIS TO US WHAT THE FUCK LANA WHAT IS GOING ON I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TWERKING TO SUMMER BUMMER RIGHT NOW AND YOU'LL LEAVE US WITH NOTHING ONE MORE DAY SHIT I'M LOSING IT 

02-11.gif

t9tqg0.jpg

FUCK MY ASS NOTHING IS FUCKING GOING TO HAPPEN FUCKING BITCH I TURNED THE COVER OF HER VINYL AGAINST THE WALL I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SEE HER FACE RIGHT NOW SHE CAN'T DO THIS TO US WHAT THE FUCK LANA WHAT IS GOING ON

02-11.gif

:oopna:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

FUCK MY ASS NOTHING IS FUCKING GOING TO HAPPEN FUCKING BITCH I TURNED THE COVER OF HER VINYL AGAINST THE WALL I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SEE HER FACE RIGHT NOW SHE CAN'T DO THIS TO US WHAT THE FUCK LANA WHAT IS GOING ON

02-11.gif

u might want to calm down

Every morning I wake up and feel the urge to check my phone in hopes for some official news from Lana, but never. I'm slowly losing my patience with her. I just can't believe tomorrow is the month that this album is coming. You'd think we were in between album cycles judging by how uninvolved Lana is with her fans and her music promotion.

:bye: :bye: :bye:

A single just has to be coming soon otherwise I'm truly concerned?

:raven: :Raven: Is she okay. Is G-Eazy holding her hostage until she puts him on the abloom???

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Every morning I wake up and feel the urge to check my phone in hopes for some official news from Lana, but never. I'm slowly losing my patience with her. I just can't believe tomorrow is the month that this album is coming. You'd think we were in between album cycles judging by how uninvolved Lana is with her fans and her music promotion.

:bye: :bye: :bye:

A single just has to be coming soon otherwise I'm truly concerned?

:raven: :raven: Is she okay. Is G-Eazy holding her hostage until she puts him on the abloom???

Sometimes I wake up in the morning

To red, blue, and yellow skies

It's so crazy I could drink it like tequila sunrise

Put on that Hotel California

Dance around like I'm insane

I feel free when I see no one

And nobody knows my name

God knows I live

God knows I died

God knows I begged

Begged, borrowed and cried

God knows I loved

God know I lied

God knows I lost

God gave me life

And God knows I tried

God knows I tried

God knows I tried

God knows I tried

Sometimes I wake up in the morning

To red, blue and yellow lights

On Monday they destroyed me

But by Friday I'm revived

Put on that hotel California

Wear my blinders in the rain

I've got nothing much to live for

Ever since I found my fame

God knows I live

God knows I died

God knows I loved

God know I lied

God knows

WE ARE 3 WEEKS AWAY FROM IT'S FREAKING RELEASE AND WHAT DO WE HAVE SO FAR???????????????????????????????????????????????????

I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF THIS SHIT GETS DELAYED AGAIN 

Lana Del Rey is a witch who lives within the Hollywood sign and comes down to Earth every tuesday to fuck G-Eazy and eat french fries while drinking diet coke and sometimes performs concerts on the moon and has a bunch of white hipsters who are all friends of her sister watch her perform and then get plunged into an eclipse tm  where we see her committing suicide to be with her hottie canadian boyfriend in alternate reality infinity 90s video game heaven instead of promoting her album 

you are all getting angry with lana over something she not only never promised you, she didn't even announce it

yes we are going through a dry spell and yes she hasn't said a damn word in forever and it sucks but jesus christ you people need to pull it together

the song and preorder are coming SOON. the album is in less than a month. and when its out yall gays will praise it

take a breather, it's coming.