Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Yessssss her Burger King polo shirt is back. Serving that fast food realness on her way to her part time job

This has me rolling. I'm gonna wake my family laughing.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Anyways, I just went on an hour walk out in the country and listened to AKA from start to finish and it put me in such a serene mood. I would love if Lana put music like this on Lust For Life. The light grunge rock with beautiful, personal lyrics that reference her hometown and her roots. I know it would be redundant but God it would be heavenly.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

But like, why dont members show their photos then. You just know so many are ugly twinks.

Ew look at this ugly ass attitude. Everyone on here is cute.

Like are you not getting my point, its not NICE to say that about members is it? Let alone anyone else, including Lana.

Oh shit I get you now. I thought you were agreeing with the fat shaming comments. My bad!!

i just love the "black beaches" imagery, alright?!! it's so dark and disturbing ugh 

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

I know this has probably already been posted at some point, but I just watched it and it's so sweet. I literally teared up while watching it for some reason. I really hope Lana views this because I think it would mean a lot to her to see an older generation (who actually lived in the eras she emulates) show love and appreciation towards her lyricism and talent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu90ULRKgck

That guy with a tie is so cute. Shame he is married.  :creepna2:

I can't believe we have to teach people here about basic human qualities like being decent and having empathy nonetheless that if your soul radiates through it doesn't matter how you look you're just amazing the way you are

Seriously where is your emotional maturity Jesus 

Story time Janis was voted the ugliest man in her school and look she was such a cool chick everyone wanted to bang her and be around her I bet you'd lick Lana's feet if only you had an opportunity 

God bless 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I can't believe we have to teach people here about basic human qualities like being decent and having empathy nonetheless that if your soul radiates through it doesn't matter how you look you're just amazing the way you are

Seriously where is your emotional maturity Jesus 

Story time Janis was voted the ugliest man in her school and look she was such a cool chick everyone wanted to bang her and be around her I bet you'd lick Lana's feet if only you had an opportunity 

God bless

What the hell does this have to do with list for life? Are you in the wrong thread?

What the hell does this have to do with list for life? Are you in the wrong thread?

If you're referencing my fight for staying on topic instead of ranking songs then I have to tell you I put being a good person over anything else and if I see people being fugly at heart here or anywhere else  I feel the need to confront them by any means and I can't help that 

Thank you 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Also (i'm really baked so i'm gonna share), i just re listened to "Love" for the first time in awhile and gosh i really love it. it's stunning! It brings me right back to when it first came out and my boyfriend at the time played it in his car really loud on a beautifully sunny, mild, winter evening even though he didn't like her because he knew I was excited about the song and everything was great and happy and he even started signing along at the end. that was something. Anyway, i just really love "Love" so much it has really grown on me. Point is; i'm READY for this album :krylie:

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

I'm glad she finally said something about the pre-order and upcoming music. 2 weeks isn't that bad, but I hope she gives us some previews of stuff like the photoshoot and physical items.

Since this seems to be a topic on here at the moment, I really hope she chills with the injections for a bit. It's just off putting compared to what she looked like

during 2011-2014 even though she still looks really good.

Her lips, were so well done and they suited her perfectly, but as of right now I just can't stand how there's so much fillers focused in one area (the middle) it just makes them look off. As for her face fillers, I don't really understand why she'd get that done- if anyone knows what they do exactly or why most people get them done please tell me as I'm a bit more naive on the subject. 

In the end though this is just my opinion and it's her choice on what she does with herself.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif