Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

My ideal tracklist (not really in any order)

1. Love

2. Lust For Life

3. 13 Beaches

4. Cherry

5. White Mustang

6. Summer Bummer

7. -- (I suck at making up titles)

8. Roses Bloom for You

9. Best American Record

10. God Bless America

11. When The World Was As War We Kept Dancing 12. Beautiful People Beautiful Problems

13. Tomorrow Never Came

14. Yosemite

15. Change

16. --

I wanna buy LFL on vinyl straight away but what if there is a deluxe version?

I was thinking the same but w CD bc I don't have a vinyl player lol

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I agree, I dont really want it to be change, but you never know with Lana I don't think "Terrance Loves You" is really like a good promo singly (although a good song!)

Yeah & not to forget how she released the slowest song off the record (honeymoon) as the first promotional single. So it's completely upto her what she personally prefers.

I really don't understand why some of ya'll are so confused as to why Lana is putting out two songs in one day? They're promotional singles, likely not official. It's not like she sends any songs to radio so it's not that deep. She'll just release two instant-grat tracks once the pre-order goes up on iTunes and the singles will both be streaming on other platforms. Maybe one of the two will have a video eventually but who knows. I'm just grateful we're getting something.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

So how does this preorder work? I haven't preordered anything since honeymoon lmao. Is it only like for digital copies you get the songs? I'd want the CD ideally but would that come with the two songs?

I really don't understand why some of ya'll are so confused as to why Lana is putting out two songs in one day? They're promotional singles, likely not official. It's not like she sends any songs to radio so it's not that deep. She'll just release two instant-grat tracks once the pre-order goes up on iTunes and the singles will both be streaming on other platforms. Maybe one of the two will have a video eventually but who knows. I'm just grateful we're getting something.

Didn't Ed Sheeran release two songs at once back in January? It's not something anyone should worry or feel confused about.

My ideal tracklist (not really in any order)

1. Love

2. Lust For Life

3. 13 Beaches

4. Cherry

5. White Mustang

6. Summer Bummer

7. -- (I suck at making up titles)

8. Roses Bloom for You

9. Best American Record

10. God Bless America

11. When The World Was As War We Kept Dancing 12. Beautiful People Beautiful Problems

13. Tomorrow Never Came

14. --

15. Change

16. Yosemite

:creep:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

for me it's not like worried/confused like very happy we're getting 2 tracks just maybe it would be better to have one this week and another when she drops the preorder to spread out the impact, but I think they want the preorder to really make music news

Did anyone see perfume genius was sorting indie musicians into harry potter houses and they gave Lana "Slytherin but in a really dope way" and FJM "public slytherin private hufflepuff" lolol

And even if she did, they wouldn't play them anyway.  :hooker:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I forgot about Groupie Love. That's the one I want to hear soon although I can't pinpoint which song it will be like...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I forgot about Groupie Love. That's the one I want to hear soon although I can't pinpoint which song it will be like...

[urban Dictionary meaning]

groupie love - When rap artists or other types of artists get with their fans. or vice-versa.

_

So it's about us? (I thought it's another term for gang-bang :eek:)

groupie love - When rap artists or other types of artists get with their fans. or vice-versa.

So it's about us? (I thought it's another term for gang-bang )

How's Lana about to fuck a bunch of gay men tho ?

How's Lana about to fuck a bunch of gay men tho ?

She's f*cking us all the time by pushing back the album release, keeping quiet about the tracklist, not putting out singles ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

So it's about us? (I thought it's another term for gang-bang )

I think groupies are more known to sleep with rockstars than rappers though.. so maybe we might get an UV type song.. :creepna:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven