Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

While I definitly think y'all are doing Coachella wrong, she never really proved that much taste in her own music - Summertime Sadness, Bel Air, Cruel World and Terrence Loves You were her favs for her other albums. All of them are nice, but neither is a standout from their respective album imo.

this felt like a stab to my heart and I am now logging off and going out in the real world to recover

The "official" album cover is barely on Google

https://www.google.com.br/search?q=lana+del+rey+lust+for+life+album+cover&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjGy-jbxe3UAhXEkZAKHYMBAb8Q_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=700

Rumours that it's going to be the Urban Outfitters version 

well we will now about the cover on the 12th

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

i think there's a huge chance that she did change the cover

people said she didn't because she promote the album by that popular photo

but in fact, she did the same with UV and she changed her mind 

lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.jpg

we'll make sure on the 12th

:smile3:

i was like 'she could give us the tracklist in the next wednesday bc we would have something to talk about' then i got all happy about this Les Inrocks photoshoot

probably there will be a UO exclusive (i hope so)

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

MODZIK_LANA-DEL-REY-LOVE-POSTER-2.jpg

Who's the guys with glasses? 

he was in a part of the video, he's floating around in space and kisses somebody towards the end

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

he was in a part of the video, he's floating around in space and kisses somebody towards the end

Ah, I thought we know his name already. Thanks anyway  :)

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Just realized: when she's pointing towards those planets in trailer - it has 7 planets (which is the month of the release date). I'm done  :defeated:

Just realized: when she's pointing towards those planets in trailer - it has 7 planets (which is the month of the release date). I'm done  :defeated:

Actually i think she put 7 planets because of the discovering of 7 exoplanets that are similar with Earth

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/feb/22/thrilling-discovery-of-seven-earth-sized-planets-discovered-orbiting-trappist-1-star

I'm glad she didn't announce the July release date back in March when the trailer was released. It would've been really heartbreaking and tough knowing how long the wait will be. I'm actually really grateful how she kept us in the dark, it gave us a false sense of hope and allowed us to have something to keep talking about. She really kept us excited and anticipated in her own little way. <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Actually i think she put 7 planets because of the discovering of 7 exoplanets that are similar with Earth

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/feb/22/thrilling-discovery-of-seven-earth-sized-planets-discovered-orbiting-trappist-1-star

That could be true, but I like fiction theories more  :P