Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

One week until we get the preorder and two new tracks :dance:

the lyrics are typical lana lyrics so if these annoying gays hate them then they hate 95% of lanas other lyrics. But i know that in a year or so lfl will get praise because this complaining at first and then actually loving the music always happens. Bookmark me

Nah. Lana's lyrics ate usually ... one of a kind. But LfL feels super flat and couldhave been done by everyone. Taylor Swift. Halsey. Whatever generic pop singer

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

i noticed she was going totally anti-BTD on this record way before the whole LFL concept was released, i even posted here but i think you wont remember

sounds like a cycle

please feel free to correct me if i'm wrong

BTD: Seeking for happiness in fame

PD: First taste of fame and remembering her old days

UV: Barrie relationship and dealing with people from the business

HM: Escapism, bored of fame, Francesco relationship (the italian metaphors :toofunny: )

LFL: ??????? Rejecting fame & seeking for true happiness ???????

If this is true then LFL might be her last album, and the cycle is complete. It's like a farewell and happy end, so after this she might continue as a songwriter and have kids etc.  :defeated:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

If this is true then LFL might be her last album, and the cycle is complete. It's like a farewell and happy end, so after this she might continue as a songwriter and have kids etc.  :defeated:

omg please stop....

but something about this sounds right... °o°

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

omg please stop....

but something about this sounds right... °o°

I wasn't serious, just another conspiracy theory. Also, I wouldn't want it to be true either  :hooker:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Yawn. And why the f*ck would LFL, which seems to be quite commercial, be a departure from fame? BS

We all know Lipsters will never stop thinking Lana is gonna quit music any second ever since she spread those lies after BtD. She doesn't even have a bf where should the kids come from :toofunny: 

We all know Lipsters will never stop thinking Lana is gonna quit music any second ever since she spread those lies after BtD. She doesn't even have a bf where should the kids come from :toofunny:

Intergalactic posibilities! From space

:flutter:

Don't forget after UV too.

Mfhp.gif

I'm positive she won't be poppin out albums every two years forever, but there is NO indication for her completely "quitting" music. It's just dumb to assume and it's annoying that we have to face this sh*t everytime an album comes out. "mimimi Lana will retire after this record.". IT#s like the gays WANT her to do it. Just like with the album being postponed.

"Hey, the pre-order is coming on the twelfth."

"OH MY GOD THAT MEANS THE ALBUM WILL BE POSTPONED!!11!!"

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

You guys she literally said in the new interview that she loves to be in the studio and it makes her feel comfortable  :facepalm:

Every single era we get "This is TOTALLY her last album and here's why! (lists complete BS)"

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Adoption is a thing lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

You guys she literally said in the new interview that she loves to be in the studio and it makes her feel comfortable  :facepalm:

Every single era we get "This is TOTALLY her last album and here's why! (lists complete BS)"

I know this is going to be eternal  :toofunny:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Adoption is a thing lol

Obviously, but I can't picture Lana being a single parent. I'd be happy for her if she chose that path but from what we know, I don't think that she would do that. But tbh this conversation needs to stop. Even  if she spontanously gave birth to the second messiah, she'd just take the baby to the studio.

This made me cry   :toofunny:

yFSfc8m.jpg