Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Imagine creamy white like the cover border and golden center

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

So she did something with Miles Kane and Alex Turner?  :crying5:  :oprah: I thought it was only Miles Kane

probably for LSP or Miles next solo record

doubt its for AM

wanting something like The Dream Synopsis / I Wanna Be Yours

probably for LSP or Miles next solo record

doubt its for AM

wanting something like The Dream Synopsis / I Wanna Be Yours

Also hoping for something like I Wanna Be Yours or Miracle Aligner

I love that she's friends with Alex and Miles.

Tumblr will go insane if they ever release a collab.

I'd go insane lol

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Does anyone know where I can buy the hat Lana is wearing in the White Mustang snippet? It is BOMB

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Am I missing something? We got White Mustang snippet? 

I'll have to check it out when I wake up, 'night :kiss:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

is it wrong i get worried every time she talks more and more about blending into the masses/dropping her notabilities? (tattoos/themes/persona) it's like watching your fav actor from full house grow up & lose the charm you fell in love with; call me dramatic n dumb but i loved the btd personality, then uv's and even hm (albeit lesser than the previous), but seeing her grow out of that old vision makes me feel kinda sad; i love watching her grow and grow with her but.. idk  :crossed: i still love her but seeing her talk more about it + watching her lose the emotion she had w/ older songs (like btd n carmen n mdm were always sung w/ dif vocals and emotion n it showed... havent seen that w/ the more recent tracks).

this was 110% better interview than V, Lana actually talked

reading White Mustang lyrics, 

"Couldn't stop the way I was feeling the day

Your record dropped"

"But you were so obsessed with writing the next best American record
But there was nothing left by the time we got to bed
Baby that’s a shame"

do you guys think she reworked the song or its just a reference?

I could totally see her in the future retiring making her own music and producing or ghost writing for others like she said in the interview, sad as it seems. It seems like she's getting tires of the bullshit 

Does anyone know where I can buy the hat Lana is wearing in the White Mustang snippet? It is BOMB

apply to subway for the full outfit  :hooker:

ill try to find it, it def has mexico flag/crest on it though

this is the closest ive found so far

b37cd81b3e8e0a026e85982296410988.jpg

@JillValentine Found it!! Exactly the same hat too... im such a goddamn detective :hooker:

dont worry about the embroidered 'Mexico' on the side- look at 0:18 when she looks down, you can see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktf6AScwgek

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MEXICO-MEXICAN-STYLE-EMBROIDERED-BASEBALL-CAP-HAT-/172316891742?hash=item281ee31a5e:g:~yUAAOSwMtxXvQys

have fun babb :party:

is it wrong i get worried every time she talks more and more about blending into the masses/dropping her notabilities? (tattoos/themes/persona) it's like watching your fav actor from full house grow up & lose the charm you fell in love with; call me dramatic n dumb but i loved the btd personality, then uv's and even hm (albeit lesser than the previous), but seeing her grow out of that old vision makes me feel kinda sad; i love watching her grow and grow with her but.. idk  :crossed: i still love her but seeing her talk more about it + watching her lose the emotion she had w/ older songs (like btd n carmen n mdm were always sung w/ dif vocals and emotion n it showed... havent seen that w/ the more recent tracks).

this was 110% better interview than V, Lana actually talked

i was noticing that since God Knows I Tried

i think she got bored

to me, sounds like she loves to be an artist but hates to be a singer. know what i'm sayin?

the paps, crazy fans, i think she just want to have a normal life but also be a successful singer, sing about her life

she's not wrong - when people want to know everything, even the brand of OB's you use, things get a little weird

ea136d27675b67925b325bff477a7dbb.500x281

i was noticing that since God Knows I Tried

i think she got bored

to me, sounds like she loves to be an artist but hates to be a singer. know what i'm sayin?

the paps, crazy fans, i think she just want to have a normal life but also be a successful singer, sing about her life

she's not wrong - when people want to know everything, even the brand of OB's you use, things get a little weird

ea136d27675b67925b325bff477a7dbb.500x281

i totally agree, its just kinda sad regardless, seeing it slowly wash away- we'll even see it with 13 beaches im guessing. it comes with the fame & always has; guess it was a little easier in the 50s-70s pre-internet and phones, to live a life away but still be a megastar