Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Wait she said "my new VIDEOS contain references to magic and occult science" that means there might be more music videos with similar aethetics to the album trailer!!

Not sure if it was for her projects but there was a picture of her filming something dressed in a long white dress with black boots and I think one of Chucks friends was riding a broomstick? Although I'm not sure if that was photoshopped

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

She's so cute, imagine her being a producer alongside grandpa nowels :flutter:

Also, she said she's always writing songs and recording melodies. Can you imagine the amount of unreleased material leftover from previous albums there must be!! It's endless... it's so exciting knowing that there's so much more to be leaked!! :creep:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Idk how I'm gonna go to work at target every day passing by boxes of lust for life resisting the urge of grabbing a copy

I would so easily just take a copy. What's a job when you can be sitting at home bopping to the new excluisve Lana record whilst millions of gays cry at home in desperation for it? :creep:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Lmao they're gonna keep it in a locked room with other CDs and video games and video game consoles, and stocking electronics isn't my responsibility unfortunately

ummm i know miss twitter user tropico cunt can suck a d for "privileges" so get crackin, hun 

Lmao they're gonna keep it in a locked room with other CDs and video games and video game consoles, and stocking electronics isn't my responsibility unfortunately

looks like youre gonna have to give a coworker a blowjob for the keys

' I have recorded countless melodies and words… It’s a bit scary, I must have 700 rough drafts of songs on my phone'

that phone is worth all the money in the world

it's like she WANTS another leak.... queen of temptation :blush3:

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

THANK YOU for translating so much! Wow! That was interesting to read! V magazine's "interview" was fun to read, but this is something I would actually buy... if only I knew French. >___<

Big thanks!!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

looks like youre gonna have to give a coworker a blowjob for the keys

Seems plausible

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

I'm annoyed that Les Inrocks mag only has 3 pictures (already seen) ... I won't even buy it, got it from here: https://lll.filescdn.com/d/uql74h4otv2fvxij2hdy3biodpk3jwn27q2qp5nt7b27igqa5zmdwaz4mlt2tekelkj5v4je/Les_Inrockuptibles__5_au_11_Juillet_2017.pdf

C'mon can you delete your link hon' ! It is not fair-play for the french press :crossed:

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

I think we gon' have at least a Target exclusive track!! (or at least just the poster???) idk, but I feel like it's an exclusive track as well 

No, those stickers always include text like "+2 exclusive bonus tracks" if there are any. This actually confirms that there are no Target exclusive tracks.

I can't wait until the 21st when I actually cradle the psychical vinyl in my arms like a baby and then play it so loud that I burst my eardrums. :flutter:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Everyone when Lana posted the witch dates: OMG she's a witch

Lana: issa joke

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m