Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

guys can someone pls make an thread about The Office ( TV Series )

i can´t find one

lana has many videos to realize  , she is excited and so am i  

Obviously, but I can't picture Lana being a single parent. I'd be happy for her if she chose that path but from what we know, I don't think that she would do that. But tbh this conversation needs to stop. Even  if she spontanously gave birth to the second messiah, she'd just take the baby to the studio.

she is dating tho 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Because these interviews were taken months ago and she literally made the final tracklist at the very last moment. If the traclist is utter bs how would they know of summer bummer ?

LFL doesnt sound bad sonically but its lyrical void.

Like I said, if they ended up cutting it off the record, they would've had time to edit out the small parts where she discussed Yosemite. Either that or someone from Lana's team would likely say something. I'm not believing a tracklist until July 12th when Lana's announced it herself.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

It does seem LFL may end the story line that BTD started but imo I don't think she's going to retire anytime sooner.

I've been wondering though, since Lana's speaking about wanting to shed her 2012 persona, wanting to get rid of tattoos that make her stand out and all..

What if she conjures a new persona? a hybrid that have traits of her 2012 persona that she's been accustomed and traits that are now who she is and now wants to be. From then Lana could find a new muse that could inspire a new story line.

We know are girl has very vivid imaginations, she could be a farmer who's a stripper at night but actually is an alien that has come to earth from one of the newly discovered seven habitable planets from the LFL trailer, make 5 albums revolving that story line and we know she's gonna come up with amazing lyrics, a new Lanalysis thread about her past alien lovers, make survival thread and bop to the whole album and the unreleased material Eclipse leaked from it.

i dont know i'm just rambling now don't mind me

4BZPaCg.jpg

Video Games first appeared online on June 29, 2011. And June of 2018 we'll have gone 7 years since that time. Seven year cycles are all important. I can't say what will happen but there will be some kind of change in her career in 2018. People are welcome to disagree but this 7 year thing has been known right back to Biblical times.

It does seem LFL may end the story line that BTD started but imo I don't think she's going to retire anytime sooner.

I've been wondering though, since Lana's speaking about wanting to shed her 2012 persona, wanting to get rid of tattoos that make her stand out and all..

What if she conjures a new persona? a hybrid that have traits of her 2012 persona that she's been accustomed and traits that are now who she is and now wants to be. From then Lana could find a new muse that could inspire a new story line.

We know are girl has very vivid imaginations, she could be a farmer who's a stripper at night but actually is an alien that has come to earth from one of the newly discovered seven habitable planets from the LFL trailer, make 5 albums revolving that story line and we know she's gonna come up with amazing lyrics, a new Lanalysis thread about her past alien lovers, make survival thread and bop to the whole album and the unreleased material Eclipse leaked from it.

i dont know i'm just rambling now don't mind me

Ooh interesting, except I think she doesn't want any persona because personas are identifiable and unique to one person. She simply doesn't want to stand out. So she'd jump get rid of anything that could separate her from the masses.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Her albums don't have to be about a certain story. Yeah, this may be the end of the story from BTD but she could always just start making random albums to fit a certain mood. I can picture her from now on setting her records from a particular time period, or finding a certain theme and sticking with it. Ditching the old storylines about her life etc and just making mood music relating to beautiful things and topics that fascinate her.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Video Games first appeared online on June 29, 2011. And June of 2018 we'll have gone 7 years since that time. Seven year cycles are all important. I can't say what will happen but there will be some kind of change in her career in 2018. People are welcome to disagree but this 7 year thing has been known right back to Biblical times.

Interesting, I remember reading somewhere that every 7 years we are a whole new different person because every cell in our body has been replaced with new cells. Don't know if it's a fact tho.

4BZPaCg.jpg

can someone take the LfL isolated vocals audio and sync it over the orchestral cover pls thx

and while youre at it just make a seperate version and add 808 drums to make it fitting for the album

I don't think she will make a new persona. I think she'll start making music true to herself and about the things she sees in the world, like we've seen happen more and more recently.

Not that any of her albums weren't true to herself, but I think they definitely had more of the character of Lana Del Rey than the reality of Elizabeth Grant.

I just don't get why if she is making it for fans who got attached w DarkParadise & darker songs why it's gonna be lighter material. I guess I just want the sadcore

I think maybe she's in a better place than she was and she wants us to be too. However I miss the sadcore so much too  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  I really think that melancholy sound is what she's best at

Here's my theory about the tracklist girls.

What if whoever posted that rumored tracklist already knew about Summer Bummer before we all did? Didn't the tracklist leak a day or the same day we found out that Summer Bummer was a song? What if they knew it by shazaming or soundhounding it themselves before all of us?

What if they just added on fake track names after all the confirmed songs we have now including Summer Bummer? It's just like when someone added those fake Summer Bummer lyrics on genius that a handful of us didn't believe. Remember when the snippet leaked and we checked the lyrics and they were wrong? And then someone went back and added the real lyrics from that snippet we got and then combined them with the fake lyrics? What if they did that to that rumored tracklist? Just added on fake track names after Summer Bummer being a real song? I honestly don't believe that's real.

Am I making sense here or no?

Coachella is such an uplifting song. It never fails to put me in a good mood.  :flutter:

I was severely underwhelmed listening to it for the first time, but the production and melody really grew on me. It has a very clean, fresh sound and optimistic tone to it that sets it apart. It's perfect.

BAR > Love > Coachella > LfL 

What if whoever posted that rumored tracklist already knew about Summer Bummer before we all did? Didn't the tracklist leak a day or the same day we found out that Summer Bummer was a song? What if they knew it by shazaming or soundhounding it themselves before we did?

What if they just added on fake track names after all the confirmed songs we have now including Summer Bummer? It's just like when someone added those fake Summer Bummer lyrics on genius that a handful of us didn't believe. Remember when the snippet leaked and we checked the lyrics and they were wrong? And then someone went back and added the real lyrics from that snippet we got and then combined them with the fake lyrics. What if they did that to that rumored tracklist? I honestly don't believe that's real.

Tbh I don't think it's real. Yosemite HAS to be on there, not even as a deluxe version but actually on the tracklist.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

What if whoever posted that rumored tracklist already knew about Summer Bummer before we all did? Didn't the tracklist leak a day or the same day we found out that Summer Bummer was a song? What if they knew it by shazaming or soundhounding it themselves before we did?

What if they just added on fake track names after all the confirmed songs we have now including Summer Bummer? It's just like when someone added those fake Summer Bummer lyrics on genius that a handful of us didn't believe. Remember when the snippet leaked and we checked the lyrics and they were wrong? And then someone went back and added the real lyrics from that snippet we got and then combined them with the fake lyrics? What if they did that to that rumored tracklist? Just added on track names after Summer Bummer was a real song? I honestly don't believe that's real.

Didn't someone contact the site that published the tracklist, and they said they got it directly from the label?