Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

honestly im so pressed that according to most of y'all Change is p much gonna be the second song to go after roachella for LfL survivor, she's a good fucking song whats wrong with y'all :krylie:

iMHO

Change=White Mustang>Groupie Love>Summer Bummer> LfL = Love>>Coachella

this is called having good taste ladies, take some notes :dmd:

Change is a treasure. :legend:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Change is a treasure. :legend:

nice profile change,

for the 100th time in a fckin row :creep:

is the album cover still being changed? i noticed on twitter she re-pinned the album cover announcement tweet from april so.... :noparty:

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

nice profile change,

for the 100th time in a fckin row :creep:

Haha, thanks :kiss:

i really wish Elle would put a limit on profile changes to save my soul

My interpretation of the line "white lines and black beaches, miles in between us" in #SB is that she's referring to the "white lines" painted on highway roads. And black beaches are usually very spacious and beautiful, which makes sense to refer to there being "miles in between" her and this man. It's like there are a million highways and beaches separating them.

Oh and OT but I literally drove two hours north of my hometown to visit a real life "black beach" simply because Lana seems to be referencing them a lot this era and I wanted to experience the real beauty of one before the album drops. I can see why she references them, they're jaw dropping, gorgeous.

I took some pics for y'all and wanted to share them but they're too large to upload here so check them out on my vsco (this isn't shameless promotion, I swear. Just remember some people asking what a black beach was): http://vsco.co/robbiescottbaker

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Haha, thanks :kiss:

i really wish Elle would put a limit on profile changes to save my soul

did i just do what i think i just fucking did

this hurts too much i gotta retire my profile picture but its so fucking iconic to me and this was my 2nd fav along w/ another one i got saved to a blog entry w her n the american flag :icant:

i can't pull off Lana photos i can only do vintage awkwardly cute lizzy goddamn im making too big a deal abt this 

My interpretation of the line "white lines and black beaches, miles in between us" in #SB is that she's referring to the "white lines" painted on highway roads. And black beaches are usually very spacious and beautiful, which makes sense to refer to there being "miles in between" her and this man. It's like there are a million highways and beaches separating them.

Oh and OT but I literally drove two hours north of my hometown to visit a real life "black beach" simply because Lana seems to be referencing them a lot this era and I wanted to experience the real beauty of one before the album drops. I can see why she references them, they're jaw dropping, gorgeous.

I took some pics for y'all and wanted to share them but they're too large to upload here so check them out on my vsco (this isn't shameless promotion, I swear. Just remember some people asking what a black beach was): http://vsco.co/robbiescottbaker

Confession:

I literally never knew black beaches existed until I searched them up a week ago. :toofunny: :heidi:

did i just do what i think i just fucking did

this hurts too much i gotta retire my profile picture but its so fucking iconic to me and this was my 2nd fav along w/ another one i got saved to a blog entry w her n the american flag :icant:

i can't pull off Lana photos i can only do vintage awkwardly cute lizzy goddamn im making too big a deal abt this

Omg you hypocritical bitch :lmao:

But in all seriousness, I love your new icon, I always loved that picture of Lizzy. I get Bonnie and Clyde vibes from it :flutter:

Confession:

I literally never knew black beaches existed until I searched them up a week ago. :toofunny: :heidi:

They're beautiful, maybe Lana will feature one in a video this era (come thru 13 Beaches / Summer Bummer / Cherry short film) :legend:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

your dog is so goddamn cute and you but thats not the point

wheres @subversive light we need some dogs in this thread

your dog is so goddamn cute and you but thats not the point

wheres @subversive light we need some dogs in this thread

:worship: I gave doggo a pat on the head for you babes

What a change, some weeks ago everyone was calling this her worst album and everything was so negative, now almost everyone is happy  :gclap:

For me it's White Mustang = Cherry = BAR > Groupie Love=Summer Bummer > Love = Change > Lust For Life > Coachella, and I don't even dislike Coachella so you can guess I'm happy  :flutter:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Cherry is amazing

White Mustang is incredible

Groupie Love sounds so promising it's probably gonna snatch #2 or #1 best song on the album

Summer Bummer is a bop :defeated: love the lyrics

Change grew so much on me and I can't wait for the full song

This album is so promising :icant: the only bad song is Coachella but the rest is so amazing I cant even

Wait lmfao your icon is killing me

LIZARD PEOPLE

Who else saw the false tweet saying that she was delaying the album till August?

I can't upload it on my phone but it states "Since you guys found the Groupie Love snippet, I'm moving the release date to August. Learn your place"

MY HEART BROKE

giphy.gif

is the album cover still being changed? i noticed on twitter she re-pinned the album cover announcement tweet from april so.... :noparty:

Thanks god no

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Who else saw the false tweet saying that she was delaying the album till August?

I can't upload it on my phone but it states "Since you guys found the Groupie Love snippet, I'm moving the release date to August. Learn your place"

MY HEART BROKE

you mean the fake tweet....others n i were writing n then pasting onto here... those fake tweets ya?

hate to break it to you, but regarding the "white lines" line...

my country has a lot of black beaches (volcanic sand) and it's very well known by surfers and beach lovers worldwide.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

hey bitchse what have i missed ive had such a busy dayy i was at bristol pride and a drag queenb from rupauls fag race was there!! it was so much fun has anytheung happened??? <<3333

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e