this douglas bourgeois painting of lana and bobby womack though 

bayou-boogie-douglas-bourgeois-on-his-tr

prophetic af

also makes me think of my favorite lana line

Watching from a distant constellation

Eyes that can see the world in changing hues

Visions still unfold in sweet imagining

Time reveals that love is the only truth

tbh this is still one of my fav songs by her (lyrically my favorite) 

LFL era as it is, that outfit is the worst she's ever done in her entire life. The bangs... Omg Lana...

uhm awk I kinda like that coat

None of you can understand my love for the Groupie Love snippet  :defeated:

"I know what you're thinking oooooooof" with those PROGRESSIVELY STRONGER VOCALS I LOVE IT

the strength of it reminds me of BAR ("you did it allllllllllllll for fame") and reminded me WHY i love this woman's music

out of everything we've heard from this era:

GL > Cherry > WM > SB > RBFY :rip: > Love > LFL > Change

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I'm super late but the groupie love snippet is the best thing we've heard so far in this era tbh and yes I'm one of the annoying fans that wanted the btd sound back and I'm really happy it's back with a twist! The summer bummer snippet is good too but I like groupie love more.

Also ik the album aesthetic seems out of place right now but I think all the music videos combined make the album trailer. The only peice we are missing is the magician part of the album trailer and maybe the next music video will have that?

Love: space

Lust for Life: Hollywood sign?

3rd MV:??

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

this douglas bourgeois painting of lana and bobby womack though 

bayou-boogie-douglas-bourgeois-on-his-tr

prophetic af

also makes me think of my favorite lana line

Watching from a distant constellationEyes that can see the world in changing huesVisions still unfold in sweet imaginingTime reveals that love is the only truth

What song are those lyrics from?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I'm super late but the groupie love snippet is the best thing we've heard so far in this era tbh and yes I'm one of the annoying fans that wanted the btd sound back and I'm really happy it's back with a twist! The summer bummer snippet is good too but I like groupie love more.

Also ik the album aesthetic seems out of place right now but I think all the music videos combined make the album trailer. The only peice we are missing is the magician part of the album trailer and maybe the next music video will have that?

Love: space

Lust for Life: Hollywood sign?

3rd MV:??

In a fortress with cars and shit

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I guess I'm the only one not feeling the Groupie Love snippet. It reminds me so much of 24 and that's the only song I always skip on Honeymoon. But I'm looking forward to listen to the whole song, maybe (hopefully) I'll like it way more than I do now.

For me it's

White Mustang > Cherry > Summer Bummer > Groupie Love > Change > Lust for Life > Love > Coachella

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun