Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

God Bless America when she sings "sweetest melodyyyyyy" YAAAAS FUCK IT UP BITCH

(I ALREADY KNOW I'M GONNA GET DOWN TO WTWWAWWKD SO HARD THE LYRICS YES)

Tomorrow Never Came, I feel like it's gonna be my favorite

tumblr_nvnya6aodO1qhacioo1_500.gif

I can already tell Tomorrow Never Came (ft. Sean Lennon) is the one I am going to listen to the most and get FEELS every time

I'll add the snippets of Cherry and White Mustang we already have to the now leaked snippets and remove love, lust4life, coachella and yesterdays singles from the 8 minute file to make a sampler with the new stuff only.

the rumbling from distant shores sends me to sleep but the facts of life can sometimes make it hard to dream

life rocked me like motely grabbed me by the ribbons in my hair

life rocked me ultra softly

i didnt know she could write like this anymore  :defeated: this is the most beautiful thing ive ever heard

You guys talking about In My Feelinhs has me so excited I haven't listened yet but I have no idea what to expect. Also, never knew what to expect from 13 Beaches. Is it a HBTB tea? I hope not. And I knew When The world Was At War would be her magnum opus I can't wait to hear the snippets :defeated:

I was expecting 13 beaches to be hbtb- like but its completely different. the intro has me shook

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

u know i am not even smug that yalll loving it now you've actually heard it i am just so glad that we have some fucking POSITIVITY ON This site it's amazing and lana is amazing and we knew it

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

Oh my god, those snippets are great. And Coachella actually fits really well into this album. I can't wait to hear all the songs in full. :)

They chose a good part of coachella for those snippets. It sounds so energetic and awesome in that mix