Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

When do y'all think we'll start getting unreleased songs from this era?

We've only recently gotten stuff from the Ultraviolence era (Your Girl, Fine China, Yes To Heaven)

giphy.gif

I don't respect any of your opinions sorry. You guys have no clue what youre talking about most of the time. Not to mention most of you are like 14. So if I see something that I don't like I'm gonna attack since I have the right to do that since my taste is objectively better.

Summer Bummer is like Off To The Races only actually good.

dae think the drumline in Cherry & Klein's video sound different? I swear the one of his IG is boosted because it sounds so much more heavy and in your face than the one we got yesterday

I get what you mena. It's the same as when everyone is excited for something and you don't like it and express your opinion and get lynched for it. This time it seems to be mostly the other way around.

except im not lynching people. Im pointing out their hypocrisy

was it a shoot? I thought it was a vid?

OH and isn't Lans doin a live performance a few days after the record drops? we could be hearing these bible chapters live  :hdu:

Oh sorry i forgot, yeah the user here with a friend in complex said its a video... Does anyone know what's it for? A music video?

4BZPaCg.jpg

We've only recently gotten stuff from the Ultraviolence era (Your Girl, Fine China, Yes To Heaven)

I feel like 13 Beaches demo/ 'SR' will come sooner or later, BAR final version maybe, a new snippet or the rest of RBFY. It couldn't have been that long im guessing because the snippet felt very lullaby and like a prologue of some sorts. probably something new if she ever decides to drop the cut tracks onto a Paradise pt. 2

i feel like Yosemite will be kept more tight under wraps compared to the other songs because she knows how hungry for it some people are. 

Overall i feel like it's her race against time, either she can put them onto an EP later on or run the risk of seeing them leak (as annoying/sad that may be for her)

I don't respect any of your opinions sorry. You guys have no clue what youre talking about most of the time. Not to mention most of you are like 14. So if I see something that I don't like I'm gonna attack since I have the right to do that since my taste is objectively better.

you throw the word "objectively" around so much like you dont know what it means. I remember you saying youre actually shy and nice in person. maybe it will help you look like a nicer person and not like you have such a low self esteem if you acted like you really are? Just a tip

Maybe Yosemite or how it's written will leak because we all want it.

I hope some HM songs leak too.

Mfhp.gif

You're cool but sometimes I get confused if you're just trolling or are serious

you throw the word "objectively" around so much like you dont know what it means. I remember you saying youre actually shy and nice in person. maybe it will help you look like a nicer person and not like you have such a low self esteem if you acted like you really are? Just a tip

Maybe he's shy because he always gets dunked on IRL, which is why he acts like a total dipshit on here.

Okay... Quick subject change Is the 18 track thing that Lana said not a thing anymore? (Sorry, new member)

it's not a thing anymore :(

though there could be a Paradise-type rerelease this era, IF we go by the hints she dropped during her interview with that dude Zane Lowe.

giphy.gif

Okay... Quick subject change Is the 18 track thing that Lana said not a thing anymore? (Sorry, new member)

All we're getting are 16 tracks now. That was an old interview & some tracks didn't make it up to the final tracklist including (Yosemite & Best American Record).

Maybe he's shy because he always gets dunked on IRL, which is why he acts like a total dipshit on here.

I wouldn't be surprised. Most of the time, people who "flex" or are out going and believe theyre better than everyone else ONLINE, is actually a boring loser in real life

Tbh I've seen many users only comment for the sole purpose of dragging others down. The sarky shtick gets old. :toofunny:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

it's not a thing anymore :(

though there could be a Paradise-type rerelease this era, IF we go by the hints she dropped during her interview with that dude Zane Lowe.

That's unfortunate :(

was it a shoot? I thought it was a vid?

OH and isn't Lans doin a live performance a few days after the record drops? we could be hearing these bible chapters live  :hdu:

What is the scenery in your signature ? Its beautiful.

Didn't she ALWAYS hints that an EP with outtakes may be coming ever since UV but it never happens?

I would definitly be here for a short EP including BAR and Yosemite, but I just don't think it will happen.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I'm already finding it difficult not to listen to the snippets again. I want the songs to be fresh. :heidi:

I've waited for this so long & now I don't understand why but I'm reading all the snippet reviews & asked I've my sister to listen to it first but I just can't gather the courage to sit down and listen to it myself. It's really weird.

I'm not shy lmao. I'm definitely objectively better than you for sure, though.