Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

sometimes i imagine what would happen if elle unbanned Cuomo or Leaked and had them rejoin the thread but the kicker is they act and respond like they did at the height of their mess before they were banned just to relive the mess

tenor.gif

I dunno, she's being very literal this era.

Prepare for big butts coming out of water music video // Lana twerking at coachella surrounded by big butts while Kim Jong presses the button

Yeah but her being literal would mean the peaches were literal peaches and not symbolism for bums :creep:

I am gonna still think they are cute literal peaches/cherries/sweet imagery even if we get that video lol

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

i just noticed my birthday in 3 days album in 7, god bless this bitchhh

also just re-realized there's no special UO vinyl this era

ugh

I agree the statemnets are interesting, but they're very conflicting the political themes of Lana's songs. Here's a quote of him " “I don’t wanna talk about no fucking Ferguson and shit because I don’t live over there. I live in fucking SoHo and Beverly Hills. I can’t relate,”, he also expressed that he doesn't feel the need to comment on social issues, as he does nothing for them. This is goes exactly against* what Lana is saying, as she talked about how important the women's marches are, yet saying she doesn't go to them because she 'doesn't fit in'. I mean, the snippet literally says 'this is my modern manifeso'. If you don't call that irony, I don't know what is

i actually thought the statements he made about the BLM thing were cool. like society expects every black rapper to address these issues in their songs but what if he just wants to rap about lean and fucking bitches.

The thing he said afterwards though, about Bill Cosby, still makes me feel uneasy. especially when Lana has a song called GBA - and all the beautiful women in it' 

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

I'm sure "peaches" means nothing. Keep in mind lana tends to use random words in her songs in order to achieve a certain aesthetic a lot

that's one of my favorite things about her

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

2 years ago

already? fuck.

nnnnn not a person with 5 posts giving "insider" tea

Doesn't take an "insider" to realise that albums, especially Lana's, leak, just common sense  :flutter: Would've thought such tenured fans could've made that connection.

Honeymoon leaked 3 days before release date and Ultraviolence 2 days before. 

The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.

I dunno, she's being very literal this era.

Prepare for big butts coming out of water music video // Lana twerking at coachella surrounded by big butts while Kim Jong presses the button

I'm an insider and I can confirm that this is what the next video looks like exactly

LFL is ha ARTPOP

- Even messier management than ever before

- a leak starts the era

- the lead gets rush released

- The original concept changed

- fans do not like the music as much as before

- Summer Bummer is ha Jewels n Drugs

- Lana said the B-sides will find their place just like Gaga said she'll put out an Act 2

Edit:

since there are apparently some stupid people who don't get it, a lil disclaimer: its a joke.

think about it

the fame = born to die ( highly acclaimed debut album with massive sales)

the fame monster = paradise ep (short follow up, everyone loves it)

born this way = ultraviolence ( a masterpiece ahead of its time, appreciation comes in hindsight)

okay and now this wont make any sense anymore cos honeymoon /=/ artpop lol

but yea

i just noticed my birthday in 3 days album in 7, god bless this bitchhh

also just re-realized there's no special UO vinyl this era

ugh

Omg my birthday is in 3 days and the album is in 7 days for me too! :party: :bop:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.