Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Was the album confirmed to be called 'Best American Record' at one point or was that just a rumour since BAR leaked?

Also - I'm seeing some people on social media post "You took the Skid Row" - is that SR?

Im pretty sure that was a rumour, people were saying it was the title track

ive been debating if I should go to her london gig but its gonna be pricey for accom, is it worth it? :oprah:  how rare is this opportunity? do you girls think there will be more gigs in the uk?

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Lostforlove on twitter is claiming to have the album and posting "lyrics"

a liar. claimed he would send me the link and its been 10 minutes and he saying his internet is slow, yet he's tweeting "lyrics" lmfao

follow me there im georgiadelrey lol

~~

my biggest problem with LFL it's a few titles and the cover, but i will get used to it so it's not a big deal at all

Followed!

a liar. claimed he would send me the link and its been 10 minutes and he saying his internet is slow, yet he's tweeting "lyrics" lmfao

link? wanna read this shitty lyrics.

giphy.gif

link? wanna read this shitty lyrics.

Lostforlove on twitter

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

girl, you should at least type the name correctly, its IOSTFORIOVE, with two Is. No Ls.

https://twitter.com/IostforIove

honestly I saw the profile once and didn't go back to check lol my bad

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

ive been debating if I should go to her london gig but its gonna be pricey for accom, is it worth it? :oprah:  how rare is this opportunity? do you girls think there will be more gigs in the uk?

If you live close or in London, just do it. 50 pounds is only 56 euro. And she doesn't perfom that much in Europe, in my opinion anyway.

Lana should do a repackage of the album like Lust for Life - The Paradise Edition lol

i always thought she should do a nice "Christmas" album, Lust for Life - The Merry Edition  :oopna: