Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

"He's [sheldon] working at the Apple Store in Edmonton, Canada and his friend bought Lust For Life for him. He's currently at work tho. His fave color is green and he loves to play with his band. His sister just got into school and she's pretty excited. His mom loves soccer and his dad died when he was 12." 

-from ATRL

"He's [sheldon] working at the Apple Store in Edmonton, Canada and his friend bought Lust For Life for him. He's currently at work tho. His fave color is green and he loves to play with his band. His sister just got into school and she's pretty excited. His mom loves soccer and his dad died when he was 12."

-from ATRL

Where does he work? I'm calling

-from ATRL

Let's find his ass!!!!

Did it leaked?

Her interview with brazilian blog went up but tbh I Don't even know if it's worth translating cuz like... she really didn't say anything new LMAO.

She said she cut 3 songs from the record cuz they were "political" but decided to keep 2 (War & Coachella)

The truck on the cover is the same one on BTD cover

There are plans to come to Brazil next year... I think it means a worldwide tour (hoping)

She said it would be awesome to have a Marina collab (and then they asked about Katy Perry and she was like "Oh right yes we were at coachella watching someone I can't remember who but yeah cool who knows LMAO)

http://portalpopline.com.br/entrevista-lana-del-rey-conta-tudo-sobre-seu-novo-album-lust-life-e-ainda-deixa-recado-para-os-fas-brasileiros/

@@Lucas B. help at her knwoing "LDRV" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Screeeeeeaming, and she said she already knew it holy fuck. I wouldn't be surprised if we see her there someday hahaha

original.gif

-from ATRL

well this is scary

quote from the brazilian interview:

311nmnk.png

so uh... possible marina collab incoming? no disrespect to marina but it better be on her album not lanas or better yet not happen at all

pNjWdpc.png

I should finally post my nudes in this thread

Anyway why would you wanna listen to the leak.

I'm actually going to the states on Friday and will be landing at LAX at 9 am with a 6 hour layover, so you can bet I'm going to buy the CD and listen to it in a rental car while eating In n Out.

I should finally post my nudes in this thread

Anyway why would you wanna listen to the leak.

I'm actually going to the states on Friday and will be landing at LAX at 9 am with a 6 hour layover, so you can bet I'm going to buy the CD and listen to it in a rental car while eating In n Out.

My bae my bae comin 2 LA

post em

-from ATRL

This thread is giving me agita