Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Yea everyone except my grandfather fully suports. He basically disowned me and we are/were extremely close so im depressed

THAT is what i am afraid of. when PLL was on my parents would show obvious disgust when the lesbian ship of the show even touched hands.

giphy.gif

Yea everyone except my grandfather fully suports. He basically disowned me and we are/were extremely close so im depressed

Omg sorry to hear that boo. I'm sure he will come around someday since you guys are close. He just needs some time to process it. He'll come around soon I hope!

nF70D0F.png

My job that I've devoted the last 6 years of my life to just royally fucked me over and snubbed me and I am so upset right now did the album leak or what??

sadly, no leak. sorry about your job

giphy.gif

THAT is what i am afraid of. when PLL was on my parents would show obvious disgust when the lesbian ship of the show even touched hands.

Omg yea. I wouldn't do it if i would have known he was against it or if i was in the right state of mind for that matter. He never mentioned it before

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I'm not intentionally trying to scare anyone. I never want it to come off that way. I'm trying to protect the site. I paid & still pay a lot of money to keep it running, and I know how important this place is to everyone including myself. When Love leaked, I was on the phone with her manager multiple times while he notified me that he would have the site shut down if I didn't start having a heavier hand on controlling the leaks. I hope you can understand why I'm treating this as a serious matter.. because it really truly is.

I honestly kinda feel bad about people coming for you when you should be able to enjoy the album release stress-free like the rest of us

You're responsible for saving a lot of us, myself included, after ldrfm closed down and I probably wouldn't be a part of this community otherwise. Like yeah I mainly just lurked for 5 years on here but you've all still been very entertaining each era and I'm grateful for this site. I love y'all ok <3 and it really isn't a big deal that we can't post links anyway so...

/end random sappy post lmao

Omg sorry to hear that boo. I'm sure he will come around someday since you guys are close. He just needs some time to process it. He'll come around soon I hope!

Thanks love. Hopefully. Id hate to have this come between us :kiss:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I'm not intentionally trying to scare anyone. I never want it to come off that way. I'm trying to protect the site. I paid & still pay a lot of money to keep it running, and I know how important this place is to everyone including myself. When Love leaked, I was on the phone with her manager multiple times while he notified me that he would have the site shut down if I didn't start having a heavier hand on controlling the leaks. I hope you can understand why I'm treating this as a serious matter.. because it really truly is.

all you said was not to post links lol it was not frightening whatsoever Idk why people feel the need to stir up drama and pick on you when you're the reason we all can be here and use this site in the first place

I honestly kinda feel bad about people coming for you when you should be able to enjoy the album release stress-free like the rest of us

You're responsible for saving a lot of us, myself included, after ldrfm closed down and I probably wouldn't be a part of this community otherwise. Like yeah I mainly just lurked for 5 years on here but you've all still been very entertaining each era and I'm grateful for this site. I love y'all ok <3 and it really isn't a big deal that we can't post links anyway so...

/end random sappy post lmao

don't feel bad. Everyone on this forum owes a lot to Elle. The way people joke about her is so immature :X

Omg yea. I wouldn't do it if i would have known he was against it or if i was in the right state of mind for that matter. He never mentioned it before

honestly same. im always scared my parents will disown me or become those people on tv shows where their parents never talk to them anymire

giphy.gif

the year is 2074, Lana Del Rey's 7th studio album has just been leaked- it's 17 remastered, rerecorded, remixed Guns and Roses with a spoken interlude of the Coachella-Woodstock In My Mind chorus. 

She wins 13 Grammies for her most critically acclaimed record yet