Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

since that leak is over. cancelled--can one of you lipsters explain to me why the LFL title track is so universally hated on this forum?? besides the "take of all your clothes" lyric--the track is perfect :oprah2: "my boyfriend's back and he's cooler than ever" is literally one of the cutest lyrics of ALL TIME 

Weeknd haters can choke :hoe:

https://twitter.com/hasitleaked/status/887501847573000192

Ok I think this thicc bitch is coming thru

There site is reliable but there notorious for not publishing links to DL. So the question is what are they up to?  :smokes3:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

since that leak is over. cancelled--can one of you lipsters explain to me why the LFL title track is so universally hated on this forum?? besides the "take of all your clothes" lyric--the track is perfect :oprah2: "my boyfriend's back and he's cooler than ever" is literally one of the cutest lyrics of ALL TIME 

I love it personally 

Lyrics are weak but the instrumentation is interesting and the video is kitsch and glitchy and so am i

all of this is the motherfucking realest tea

so far its at the bottom of my list. it just doesn't compare to the others

The same people that say they want UV 2.0... so annoying

It's going to leak , I did my tarot cards and the answer was "YES" to if the album will leak . I got the fool card representing foolishness as actual wisdom . my foolishness is thinking the album will leak but in reality I'm being wise because it will .

giphy.gif

What a Party Pooper, Don't be a Bummer.

I've literally had the site be threatened to take down by Lana's manager multiple times for having links to leaked content from LFL on the boards. Don't give me this.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

It's going to leak , I did my tarot cards and the answer was "YES" to if the album will leak . I got the fool card representing foolishness as actual wisdom . my foolishness is thinking the album will leak but in reality I'm being wise because it will .

Do my tarot cards and tell me if I'll find a sugar daddy this year 'cause a bitch is broke

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

when has it leaked says hype,,, i think she wants ACTUAL hype, which is where you go on the website, sign up, and click "add hype". i think when it gets to a certain ammount, they'll post some links or something lol.

giphy.gif

I'm sure that my day at work tomorrow will be pure torture, cause I will be extremely anxious to come home and see if the album leaked.

Yeah, tomorrow i'll be singing ''time goes by so slowly, time goes by so slowly''

original.gif