Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I've literally had the site be threatened to take down by Lana's manager multiple times for having links to leaked content from LFL on the boards. Don't give me this.

i think he is new  :oic2:  :oic2:

giphy.gif

what is it about lana that twinks from random countries aspire to be so badly so they pretend (very poorly and off key) to be lana ? lmao is their a lana fetish in south america or something? specifically impersonating her? like hold ur dicks and tits the album is coming literally this week for everyone with only a day in between. sit down, be humble.

honestly doubting it will leak. elle has fans scared out of their mind to receive a warning point it seems

I'm not intentionally trying to scare anyone. I never want it to come off that way. I'm trying to protect the site. I paid & still pay a lot of money to keep it running, and I know how important this place is to everyone including myself. When Love leaked, I was on the phone with her manager multiple times while he notified me that he would have the site shut down if I didn't start having a heavier hand on controlling the leaks. I hope you can understand why I'm treating this as a serious matter.. because it really truly is.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Guys im lucid now and the surgery went well. But apparently while i was in recovery the laughing gas caused me to come out to my parents..

:icant: :icant: :icant: :icant:

also...no leak to cope with it

:defeated:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I'm not intentionally trying to scare anyone. I never want it to come off that way. I'm trying to protect the site. I paid & still pay a lot of money to keep it running, and I know how important this place is to everyone including myself. When Love leaked, I was on the phone with her manager multiple times while he notified me that he would have the site shut down if I didn't start having a heavier hand on controlling the leaks. I hope you can understand why I'm treating this as a serious matter.. because it really truly is.

We get it, we do :kiss2:

Also: if he did his job you wouldn't have all this trouble. Like, it's not your job to control wtv leak there could be, it's his (but we know they both fail on what they do)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

oh it definitely is a serious matter but i dont think anyone wants the site to go down.i think everyone is scared to actually do anything now because they don't wanna lose LB and they should be scared tbh.

and honestly he shouldn't put out promos or send them to stores early if he doesn't want things leaking. he has an account so i don't understand why he doesn't say things directly.

giphy.gif