Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Wow cherry SUCKS!!! all the curse words for no reason, even if there is a reason they don't fit! It would have been 100 times better without them. Just pointless. its my least liked track on the album.

You don't deserve this album then. Go seethe in a corner with BTD.

Wow cherry SUCKS!!! all the curse words for no reason, even if there is a reason they don't fit! It would have been 100 times better without them. Just pointless. its my least liked track on the album.

tenor.gif

Good for you there'll be a clean release with all the cursing edited out.  :) I love Cherry but tbh I'm interested in hearing the clean one as well

Really? The song is fantastic, if it didn't have all the useless profanity. And trust me, i have the vocabulary of a fucking sailor. So if I find it annoying, that means something to me. The live version was great, and this song would make so much more sense without all that. when I try to listen to the song underneath all of that I like it, but then a bitch or fuck pops through distracting me from enjoying what i once thought was her best song in a while. At least 13 beaches is amazing :)

You don't deserve this album then. Go seethe in a corner with BTD.

implying BtD is trash enough to seethe in a corner

giphy.gif

Good for you there'll be a clean release with all the cursing edited out.  :) I love Cherry but tbh I'm interested in hearing the clean one as well

thank god haha thanks for the info

Really? The song is fantastic, if it didn't have all the useless profanity. And trust me, i have the vocabulary of a fucking sailor. So if I find it annoying, that means something to me. The live version was great, and this song would make so much more sense without all that. when I try to listen to the song underneath all of that I like it, but then a bitch or fuck pops through distracting me from enjoying what i once thought was her best song in a while. At least 13 beaches is amazing :)

I love the profanity, puts the song on a Gimme More level.

It's Lana, bitch

At least the album didn't leak 2 months before the release like Rebel Heart  :deadbanana:

lucky for us LfL was still being made two months ago

giphy.gif

Good for you there'll be a clean release with all the cursing edited out. :) I love Cherry but tbh I'm interested in hearing the clean one as well

I hope it's bettet than her previous ones, I always cringe when I hear ride on the radio.

i76mrxw.png 

Ok I have to be awake in 5 hours and don't function well low on sleep so I'm going to attempt to sleep now despite my excitement.

Good night LB, it's been fun, everyone stay out of trouble and give poor Elle a break

LIZARD PEOPLE

Okay this album is fucking legendary. I cried so hard my first full listen of change. The only song that's gonna have to grow on me is BPBP. I love this woman though. It's like she read our minds with this album

ICONIC!!!1#!!!!

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Ok I have to be awake in 5 hours and don't function well low on sleep so I'm going to attempt to sleep now despite my excitement.

Good night LB, it's been fun, everyone stay out of trouble and give poor Elle a break

gnite love sleep tight!

tumblr_m9li5eLE0H1rah8xoo1_500.gif