Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Who fucking cares if people are asking for links shut the fuck up and let them live you aren't the god damn police

I've had Lana's manager notify me that he would have the site shut down if I didn't have a heavier hand on the spreading of leaks on the site back when Love was leaked. Do NOT give me sass for this. 

tumblr_ndej93Qi5u1s3m584o3_250.giftumblr_ndej93Qi5u1s3m584o2_250.gif

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1. A white bitch bought the album early. Tagged Lana leaking extended snippets for TNC on instagram

2. The album leaked

3. Lana dragged us on twitter calling us little fuckers

4. Shitload people got warning points for asking for the links

Probably more was happening though

There was a thunderstorm in my town so the wifi cut out. Holy crap I can't believe it. :derpna2: did Lana really say that on Twitter?

Tbh I'm just gonna listen to it on Friday :pft:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

why am I on the mod queue or whatever this is STUPID and unnecessary

28 people have been put on Mod Queue tonight.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

There was a thunderstorm in my town so the wifi cut out. Holy crap I can't believe it. :derpna2: did Lana really say that on Twitter?

Tbh I'm just gonna listen to it on Friday :pft:

and Lana is pissed oh my God the tweets :rip:

At least she is angry and not sad I guess?

lanadel-twit-con.jpg

nF70D0F.png

I don't think Lana's genuinely angry tbh

We're like a day and a half from the release and she said she's not angry when it leaks just a couple days ahead

tumblr_nvnya6aodO1qhacioo1_500.gif

The CD store which was supposed to sell Lust for Life here in my area on the twenth didn't reply to my email - I literally tried to write it very well and asked him politely if he knew when the album will be sold in his store and if he would give out posters. Is it such a weird thing to just respond to my email? Ugh, rude.

I don't think Lana's genuinely angry tbh

We're like a day and a half from the release and she said she's not angry when it leaks just a couple days ahead

i think she is joking too hahah if not, soz lanz we are little fuckers tbh

The CD store which was supposed to sell Lust for Life here in my area on the twenth didn't reply to my email - I literally tried to write it very well and asked him politely if he knew when the album will be sold in his store and if he would give out posters. Is it such a weird thing to just respond to my email? Ugh, rude.

Yeah my record store took 2 days to reply with one sentence, I sent my e-mail to them twice and now I won't even be getting it on Friday because they won't get it until next week  :flutter:

What's the darkest track on the album? And is there any dark one with heavy instrumental?

I would say Heroin is that. Very dark, stripped down but powerful instrumental.