Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Please refrain from:

- Sharing Leak Links

- Requesting Leak Links

- Directing people on how to find the leak

- Sharing Lyrics

xo

maybe pin an announcement at the top of the forum so it's less work for u warning everyone and everyone knows to DESIST  :kiss:

Ok so I guess I'm the only one who isn't interested in listening to the leaks. Every-fucking-body here has heard it. This was kind of unexpected because everyone here claims to be her 'supporter'.

Anyway, I wanted to ask if it's really much of a difference between 128kbps & 320kbps recording if I listen to my music on earphones[/]?

I have experimental with both the kind of audios files to see if there is much of a difference in the sound quality & I couldn't hear any difference.

Honestly depends on whether 1. you have an excellent ears 2. using good earphones, headphones or speakers. if you used cheap earphones or laptop speakers, don't expect to hear MUCH difference

Cherry and In My Feelings are kind of iconic... like they are almost... playful, I think? Like the profanities in both seem so out of place it's almost funny and I am living for it. It took me a few listens but I love how playful both songs are. They have the potential to be such serious typical Lana songs but certain production/lyrical quirks completely change the song and create this caricature of Lana that critics/the GP assume of her.

Lana is becoming so self-aware and comfortable with herself and her music, I love it. 

@@Elle, isn't there a way to make an announcement or pin some sort of message on the website stating we can't share the download links, lyrics or something like that? Maybe that's better for you instead of having to say the same thing like a thousand times and getting annoyed in the end, haha.  :flutter:

kBg3h6r.png

remember to buy the album when it's release, stream it on spotify non-stop for the whole release week

B I C T H im getting it digital, i ordered that boxset and ill even buy a cd day of release to play in my car (because i like to not use the boxset cd).

So when this leak showed up you bet i downloaded that shit bcz Lana is still getting all my coins on the 21st.

QA3opV.gif

An announcement has been pinned to the top of every forum category. x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I wanted to ask if it's really much of a difference between 128kbps & 320kbps recording if I listen to my music on earphones?

I have experimental with both the kind of audios files to see if there is much of a difference in the sound quality (because 320 kbps audio took a lot of my phone memory) & I couldn't hear any difference on earphones.

(btw I guess I'm the only one who isn't interested in listening to the leaks. Every-fucking-body here has heard it. This was kind of unexpected because everyone here claims to be her 'supporter'. )

A lot of us preordered the album in multiple formats. I don't think us listening to the leak is all that bad, considering that we've purchased multiple copies of the album.

But also, there's not much of a difference between 128 and 320, if you're listening with regular earbuds on a regular cell phone.

(I have regular earbuds but I have an LG V20, so I can hear the difference.)

@Elle why can't we share lyrics?

(not arguing your rule, i'm genuinely curious. i get the other things we can't do, but not the lyric part. will her team get mad or smth?)

giphy.gif