Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I can't believe I still haven't listened to it. I left my house and came in uni EARLY so I wouldn't be tempted. I kinda just want to wait until I'm home for the weekend and go off on a  drive in my car and listen to it there alone. Is everyone who has listened to it liking it so far?

i haven't listened yet but curiousity of War got the best of me so I read the lyrics on Genius.

kinda disappointing. but i have yet to hear it ofc.

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

I feel so confused, I was stanning Lust for Life and thought it would be her best album and now I want to go back to the Honeymoon era.

giphy.gif

Please dont do that..some people havent listened to it and you create a bad impression for the album

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I'm going to be honest. I like it, it's just that I find this album uncomparable to UV or Paradise :/ I'll be waiting to listen to the HQ versions too, and I definitely need a few more listens so that I get every song, but I don't know, I'm not let down but I am not crazy about it either.

everything is fine, don't be nervous, 

if you liking lana's song was depending on critics' reviews,

you wouldn't even be here at this point

I can see someone who isn't into Lana's work not get this album....but if you're a Lana fan I don't see it. It's like a mix between BTD, UV, HM and it's so playful and emotional and such a SWEET album but it has also a different side of her. 

I think everyone will find favourite songs in this album..it is really diverse .impossible to like all the songs but I think any stan will be satisfied..or at least I hope so

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...