Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Yeah my record store took 2 days to reply with one sentence, I sent my e-mail to them twice and now I won't even be getting it on Friday because they won't get it until next week  :flutter:

Wow, can't you like cancel your order and find a better record store? Personally I like buying CDs in stores but there's not a lot of stores here in the area - so I travel to a bigger city and sometimes I buy new CDs there. But the bus ticket is like ten euro, so when I go to that city, I really want to know if they sell it instead of wasting ten euro on a journey.

Addicted to: Change, Summer Bummer, BPBP

Currently not feeling: Cherry, TNC

Knowing me though, I will end up getting bored of the one's I like and I will start loving the one's I hate 

The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.

am i the only one who couldnt find the link?

To quote Elle: "You won't find one on here either." :point:

Sis ain't playin.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

am i the only one who couldnt find the link?

Nope, and you won't be finding one here, so don't ask! :point:

Edit: @Arcadia beat me to my own line, extra brownie points for tha good sis for already knowing wtf goin' on

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Wow, can't you like cancel your order and find a better record store? Personally I like buying CDs in stores but there's not a lot of stores here in the area - so I travel to a bigger city and sometimes I buy new CDs there. But the bus ticket is like ten euro, so when I go to that city, I really want to know if they sell it instead of wasting ten euro on a journey.

Luckily I don't have to cancel it since I never ordered it from them. But yeah I have the same situation, there aren't any record stores where I live but supermarkets and such. And this record store I asked is in Helsinki which is a 30-minute train trip from me and the train ticket is 7,20€. I might check my local supermarket if they have it on Friday but since the record store isn't getting it until next week I doubt they'll have it in time either.  :( So I guess I'll just take that train and buy it from the record store next week when they have it in stock, hopefully by Wednesday 

Luckily I don't have to cancel it since I never ordered it from them. But yeah I have the same situation, there aren't any record stores where I live but supermarkets and such. And this record store I asked is in Helsinki which is a 30-minute train trip from me and the train ticket is 7,20€. I might check my local supermarket if they have it on Friday but since the record store isn't getting it until next week I doubt they'll have it in time either.  :( So I guess I'll just take that train and buy it from the record store next week when they have it in stock, hopefully by Wednesday 

In my village there's only like two thousand people, we don't even have a normal supermarket. Just a really small store with food that's not well anymore - the price is too high too. Then we only have one pub with very, very ignorant people in it. We have two gas stations, one Chinese restaurant and a family company which sells meat. Other than that, nothing. I always have to go on my bicycle to a nearby city, and even there it's not really big. We don't even have trains here in the area, they thought it was too expensive to build new train tracks so the only option is to go with the bus. But luckily you didn't order from them. Hopefully your local supermarket has it!

I remember the last time I saw her some flower crown lipster queen was shouting those extra lyrics from the booklet during National Anthem and I swear to god if I see/hear another one shouting the curses during Cherry at Flow next month...  :facepalm:

Nope, and you won't be finding one here, so don't ask! :point:

Edit: @Arcadia beat me to my own line, extra brownie points for tha good sis for already knowing wtf goin' on

Elle we can discuss the songs here or not? thanks xx

kBg3h6r.png

remember to buy the album when it's release, stream it on spotify non-stop for the whole release week

I will honey, I will.

Mfhp.gif

Elle we can discuss the songs here or not? thanks xx

Please refrain from:

- Sharing Leak Links

- Requesting Leak Links

- Directing people on how to find the leak

- Sharing Lyrics

xo

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

It's so tempting omg, but I'm waiting until the official release date. I couldn't resist with cherry, that's the only song I've heard. I'm tying to avoid the whole thing.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."