Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

White mustang is still that solemn bop. So underrated

GBA is not cringey at all imo. It's incredibly beautiful

When The World is a stripper anthem. It's inexplicably sexy :rip: 

Heroin is the best song on L4L and her career or something.

I can already see Anthony Fantano roasting her for them  :crossed:  :toofunny:

he disses her on 90% of the stuff she creates, for the honeymoon review it seemed like he was going to be decently positive but then he gives her a 5/10. 

Not to mention that in the comments of videos in which he talks about lana, there are so many haters trashing her music.

I can already see Anthony Fantano roasting her for them  :crossed:  :toofunny:

Yes but I prefer a song full of fucks and bitches than do something she doesnt feel just because some dumb critics dislike it

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

he disses her on 90% of the stuff she creates, for the honeymoon review it seemed like he was going to be decently positive but then he gives her a 5/10. 

Not to mention that in the comments of videos in which he talks about lana, there are so many haters trashing her music.

still waiting for the Lana emoticon you hoe  :crossed:

???, ?????????

TNC and Get Free are hands down the album's highlights. Like, Lana came through, Love and L4L WHO?

Heroin is pretty good and def a grower, Change sounds awkward at times but also a good song. I'd say UV/BTD=L4L/HM/Paradise

EotAQlJ.jpg

Still can't get over the fact that lana del reyes brought in spanish guitar at the beginning of GBA ay que rico mamí queen of flamenco  :hooker:  Perched for lana's upcoming bachata album  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:

The only song I didn't like was Change, unfortunately. Lyrically very weak for a scaled back song. I was surprised to really like the Sean Ono Lennon song since I don't really like his music much, but he sounds good and so does she.