Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

oh guys wait maybe we don't have to wait so long to hear the new single, many of the songs on that list are already out so I think those are radio impact dates, not release dates, we could be getting the song sooner

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

FYI, Music Week also includes UK impact dates on their site, so that's the reason why some tracks that are already out are in the schedule. That said, there's a possibility that the song will be released sometime this month and the May 19 date is the impact date instead.

Somebody said on ATRL 

omg I like that date! I mean did we really expect it coming before the second half of may

hope this means an announcement soon  :flutter:

oh guys wait maybe we don't have to wait so long to hear the new single, many of the songs on that list are already out so I think those are radio impact dates, not release dates, we could be getting the song sooner

oh that makes sense.

I was worried because the gap between love and another song was so WIDE.

Notice that it doesn't say Ft. The Weeknd on it tho. Might of just been a writing collab on that track,

its possible, he was only registered as a writer.

probably some backing vocals though, just like party monster

I was hoping it'd be a bit earlier in May, but I guess May 26th is okay too. However, I don't think we are getting the next single this late. Either it will be released earlier and this is just the radio impact date or this is the actual date, but we will get a promo single in the meantime.

Now put up that preorder, I wanna spend the money I don't have on vinyls and boxsets!  :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I think it makes sense for the single to hit the radio a week before to create buzz and generate attention in a more general audience but I don't think it makes sense for it to not be released at all until then because then the turnaround time is really short

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

Thank god for the date, so when y'all think the next single comin/ when the pre order will be up?

I think the most logical guess is late april or early may

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Thank god for the date, so when y'all think the next single comin/ when the pre order will be up?

If Music Week managed to get this info, then everything must be ready to go so I'm actually thinking probably soon. Like next 2 weeks 

HEKSPWNSMAPZWHWBSUYHWJWJ

WE FINALLY KNOW :defeated:

But its still so long :defeated: 2 months

Love was almost 2 months ago already, Man. It'll pass super fast.

Pls tell me we're getting something new before May

We forget this is all just next month. It's not far away at all. I'm sure we'll get A LOT this month. A single, more news, a PREORDER.