Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Sometimes I am wondering if Lana was an unknown again would she make the music she does today? propably yes but we will never know

she may not know rick nowels but her music before the fame was still the lana style we know

For the record, I still think there are multiple Lana Del Reys (just like there are 5 Taylor Swifts) and we're dealing with the xanax one again. 

We had enthusiastic space Lana for a hot second. 

Not being rude but i've almost forgot about LFL so in another 2 months i'm literally not even gonna realise when it's been released

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

@reginsider on twitter said they're going to spill information about Lana later tonight :hottie:

link?

Wait, I just realised that she's performed the same number of tracks off of L4L live before the album is even out as she did off of HM even after its release

s9kkbLj.gif

Why does she hate her 2nd best album?

s9kkbLj.gif

lmao :defeated:

link?

https://twitter.com/reginsider/status/869566770885144580

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

For the record, I still think there are multiple Lana Del Reys (just like there are 5 Taylor Swifts) and we're dealing with the xanax one again. 

We had enthusiastic space Lana for a hot second. 

Out of curiosity, what are the 5 Taylor Swifts?

she may not know rick nowels but her music before the fame was still the lana style we know

Totally but I think she would express herself more cause she wouldn't mind what the people and critics would say

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

btw the twitter account has mentioned the Cherry song since 2016

now i wonder if they know more than eclipse himself :um2:

the insider account knew about Cherry back then?