Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Has she ever sung Tired of singing the blues live? Imagine THAT. Her screaming at the end would be legendary live

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Wait, I just realised that she's performed the same number of tracks off of L4L live before the album is even out as she did off of HM even after its release

s9kkbLj.gif

Why does she hate her 2nd best album?

s9kkbLj.gif

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

Wait, I just realised that she's performed the same number of tracks off of L4L live before the album is even out as she did off of HM even after its release

s9kkbLj.gif

Why does she hate her 2nd best album?

s9kkbLj.gif

I bet she loves it. When she's 60 sipping drinks on the patio she'll be listening to Honeymoon only on and on. She posted numerous things about how much she loves it. But then some twinks comes, calls it Honeysnooze and she can't perform 6 minute instrumentally beautiful songs because half of the crowd would literally fall asleep.

Such a waste. Imagine her flawless vocals like those delivered on Endless Summer Tour. These high notes deserve some shows.

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Sometimes I am wondering if Lana was an unknown again would she make the music she does today? propably yes but we will never know

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

This whole era is dead before it even started tbh. I'm glad there are 18 songs but the excitement wears off :pft:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The fact that there are 18 songs means that they can release more promo singles tbh.... They can literally release another 4 songs as promo singles and we will still have 12 new songs when the album comes out

FzytWEW.png

And also like yes I understand Lana eras are normally a nonevent but they're never as drawn out as this one is? Like with Honeymoon we got the lead single in mid August and the album about a month later and it's been 3 months since Love and we still do not have an official release date announced (No i am not accepting "July 21 fam" - where the fuck is the tracklist and pre order?)

FzytWEW.png