Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Swan Song & Black Beauty might be my favorite songs of hers. I really hope she performs them live someday.

I agree. I'm shocked she hasn't done Black Beauty live (or pretty much the entirety of HM tbh). I can imagine both of these songs would sound amazing live  :flutter:  :flutter:

Y'all are expecting her to perform songs that she clearly wants nothing to do with because of their association with her exes and...

it's not gonna happen.

I feel like if she could, she'd just erase Ultraviolence from her discography the way she did AKA.

giphy.gif

She kinda does need to step up her live shows. I like when she would put more effort into her vocals, like when she used to perform Million Dollar Man and Body Electric in 2012. Don't get me wrong, I would still die if I got to go to one of her shows since i haven't yet lol

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Y'all are expecting her to perform songs that she clearly wants nothing to do with because of their association with her exes and...

it's not gonna happen.

I feel like if she could, she'd just erase Ultraviolence from her discography the way she did AKA.

well, looks like she ain't too interested in singing the new material either. 

it's not gonna happen.

She could easily just not sing any UV songs live like she doesn't sing any HM songs live. 

I just wanna hear The Blackest Day peformed live at least ONCE in my life and i'll be good

People are really on the fence about Art Deco for some reason but I wanna hear that shit before I die.

ben said that they never heard about the thing in radio france wtf ?????????????'

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

what i don't understand.

lana knows she is not the greatest live performer of all time. and chuck can hold a camera, can't she?

since we have 18 tracks on the album and we have heard 3 or maybe 4, why doesn't she simply make a mini concert filmed by chuck in an intimate setting and uploads it on her vevo?

she could play, let's say 6 songs off the new album with her band and it would get her more attention than any live gigs for small radio statios or gigs in scandinavia or poland.

and this is something chuck can not screw up. 

minimal production, lots of views, great build up for an album that already feels dead on arrival!

make it happen, ben!

Hmm...

Y'all are getting mad at Lana over cancelling an event her and her team never even knew about or agreed to?

Yikes.

giphy.gif

what i don't understand.

lana knows she is not the greatest live performer of all time. and chuck can hold a camera, can't she?

since we have 18 tracks on the album and we have heard 3 or maybe 4, why doesn't she simply make a mini concert filmed by chuck in an intimate setting and uploads it on her vevo?

she could play, let's say 6 songs off the new album with her band and it would get her more attention than any live gigs for small radio statios or gigs in scandinavia or poland.

and this is something chuck can not screw up. 

minimal production, lots of views, great build up for an album that already feels dead on arrival!

make it happen, ben!

Weren't they recording something similar in some backyard around the time Love was being released? Can't find the pic now

EDIT: There it is

16864696_1308812435832616_48772381804513

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif