Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I wish the band did that iconic live ending of off to the races cus it's beautiful, but they didn't sadly

I think that they cut it due to the limited time

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Cherry and Lust for Life are so good performed live.

And as much as I get tired of Video Games at every show, it is really sweet to see everyone singing along.

She should bring back the solo version of Yayo tho!

I'm confused...I've seen artists cover Elvis before. Plus, why would Priscilla own the rights? I thought the rights belong to the label. I'm very confused.

For example:

If Ingrid Michaelson can cover Elvis, then so can Lana lol

yes i understand you but loot at what lana said here 7:20

is there Elvis cover?

Lana said yes but she doesn't think Priscilla will let her put it in the album

:smile3:

I love the chorus of Off To The Races live, but she doesn't make much effort during the verses and gets lost in the mix. It might be the sound problems though.

Oasis? Absolutely not. And does she even like The Smiths? I don't think you can really like their music if you're past the age of 16.

Jk, but The Smiths just bring up cringy stuff I've seen on the internet. This one time a girl from the year below me at school genuinely tweeted "Asleep is the saddest song in the entire world x" cringe.

In Europe, the Smiths are still popular.

(Is Lana's music for 16s ? Hope not)

I really easily link their music to Lana's since a long time.

Cringy ?!  Morrissey can be cringy in its strange dance moves, but aren't we supposed to talk about music ? And Smiths Music is absolutely not cringy.

And I really do agree with Asleep, I never listen to this song because it's WAY to sad.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

In Europe, the Smiths are still popular.

(Is Lana's music for 16s ? Hope not)

I really easily link their music to Lana's since a long time.

Cringy ?! Morrissey can be cringy in its strange dance moves, but aren't we supposed to talk about music ? And Smiths Music is absolutely not cringy.

And I really do agree with Asleep, I never listen to this song because it's WAY to sad.

I suppose the cringe mostly comes from what their legacy has spanned out to be, which is cringy teenage girls that are edgy and know more about music than you Hun xxxxx

In fairness to that, I've actually never met someone interests in the smiths or morrissey that WASNT an edgy white teenage girl. I suppose earlier I was just make a joke but when I actually think about it... :/

Ive been so so busy with works  I haven't had a chance to really see what's been going on on LB. Can someone give me a brief rundown to catch me up, also link to BBC1?

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

I suppose the cringe mostly comes from what their legacy has spanned out to be, which is cringy teenage girls that are edgy and know more about music than you Hun xxxxx

In fairness to that, I've actually never met someone interests in the smiths or morrissey that WASNT an edgy white teenage girl. I suppose earlier I was just make a joke but when I actually think about it... :/

Well, the fact is that all Smiths public isn't made of teenage girls (they are just a part of the public, like for all the bands).

And please, "edgy white teenage girl" can be the most relevant words to descibe Lana's public this days (so I suppose a Smiths cover on LfL can be ok in your logic).

977353Sanstitre1.jpg

728092Sanstitre2.jpg

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Well, the fact is that all Smiths public isn't made of teenage girls (they are just a part of the public, like for all the bands).

And please, "edgy white teenage girl" can be the most relevant words to descibe Lana's public this days (so I suppose a Smiths cover on LfL can be ok in your logic).

...what? For a start half of this comment makes no sense and secondly Lana's fans are gays. Don't disrespect the gays.

I feel like the real questions here are a) will she ever do a studio version of Heart-Shaped Box and release it and b) what about Us Against the World?  :creep:

I feel like the real questions here are a) will she ever do a studio version of Heart-Shaped Box and release it and b) what about Us Against the World?  :creep:

I'm waiting for it since I heard the amazing performance.

Mfhp.gif

...what? For a start half of this comment makes no sense and secondly Lana's fans are gays. Don't disrespect the gays.

I'm french sorry for my english.

I'm a gay guy so please. Look at LDR's concerts crowd, most of them are "edgy" teenage white girls (pictures below). So you can't dismiss the Smiths public.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg