Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I thought a cover discussion thread already excisted?  :P

I really hope there will be a cover on the album as well. But I have no idea what I would wish for.  :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I wish she would cover Joy Division, Oasis, Thw Smiths or Janis Joplin

Oasis? Absolutely not. And does she even like The Smiths? I don't think you can really like their music if you're past the age of 16.

Jk, but The Smiths just bring up cringy stuff I've seen on the internet. This one time a girl from the year below me at school genuinely tweeted "Asleep is the saddest song in the entire world x" cringe.

Oasis? Absolutely not. And does she even like The Smiths? I don't think you can really like their music if you're past the age of 16.

Jk, but The Smiths just bring up cringy stuff I've seen on the internet. This one time a girl from the year below me at school genuinely tweeted "Asleep is the saddest song in the entire world x" cringe.

It's cus most kids probably discovered them from the perks of being a wallflower and then that invited in all the hipster "trendy" kids thinking they're so cool.

but tbh i love them too so

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

It's cus most kids probably discovered them from the perks of being a wallflower and then that invited in all the hipster "trendy" kids thinking they're so cool.

but tbh i love them too so

I never watched that film all the way through but I could totally see what you mean.

I love the smiths and the 1975 and the perks of being a wallflower is my favourite film xx

:wtf:  :whoopi:  :eek:  :bye:

The Smiths are one of the most critically acclaimed and respected bands of all time whether you like them or not. 

I AM MY ONLY GOD

:wtf: :whoopi: :eek: :bye:

The Smiths are one of the most critically acclaimed and respected bands of all time whether you like them or not.

Doesn't mean they genuinely have "the saddest song of all time because I'm seventeen and I know xxxx"

Plus find a quote where I said their music was bad.

I just wish she would try to sing Off to the Races live the way she sings it on the album. I feel like every time she performs it she's just trying to get it over with. The BBC performance of it was tragic lol

I just wish she would try to sing Off to the Races live the way she sings it on the album. I feel like every time she performs it she's just trying to get it over with. The BBC performance of it was tragic lol

she is not singing at all 

she is whispering and she uses all the time faltsettos

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I wish the band did that iconic live ending of off to the races cus it's beautiful, but they didn't sadly

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I love how OTTR is performed, I love the way she sings it live... gives it a totally different vibe than from the album. ♥

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png