Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

speaking about Priscilla, i will never understand why she refuses to let anyone cover her ex husband songs

i respect her choice of course but come on give a chance for a few of artists who really love him like Lana for example?

i wish it would be that easy but she should take a permission if she wants to put it in the album (legally)

yeah :/ I know.

When Obsidian was making Fallout: New Vegas for Bethesda, they tried getting Elvis songs to use (because Elvis is pretty much synonymous with Vegas) and it would have cost them more than their entire budget just to license three songs.

giphy.gif

yeah :/ I know.

When Obsidian was making Fallout: New Vegas for Bethesda, they tried getting Elvis songs to use (because Elvis is pretty much synonymous with Vegas) and it would have cost them more than their entire budget just to license three songs.

I just want to say I love you for randomly throwing fallout into a discussion

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

When Lust for Life is released, on first listen will you guys skip the songs we already heard or listen to all of them in order because albums usually sound better when you listen to the songs in order of the tracklist

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

When Lust for Life is released, on first listen will you guys skip the songs we already heard or listen to all of them in order because albums usually sound better when you listen to the songs in order of the tracklist

I would only skip Coachella if it were in the album

???, ?????????

naa i listen to the whole thing, it's better to get the full experience and take in every lyric

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

full

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I'm still so shook that there's 18 tracks. I never would have guessed it, it's unbelievabe. I mean when i heard that website claim it would have 20 tracks it sounded so unrealistic so i just sorta brushed it off but to hear Lana confirm 18 tracks feels sooooo  goooooooooooood <3

yaas quEEn

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

im actually taking a break from lana until the album is released so I'm not bored with the songs we've heard

IFTP>BAR

the hell is iftp

Some of the posts from a few days go were depressing to read. I stopped reading and skipped to the present once I started agreeing with some of the criticism ._.

ANYWAY, Last year two artists I generally like released mediocre 18/17 track albums (The Weeknd-Starboy and Frank Ocean- Blonde). Ever since then I've been weary of long track listings lol but I have more faith in Lana tbh I can't imagine her putting out a subpar album by our standards

I really hope Architecture is on there and a better version of Coachella- Woodstock In My Mind