24 Hours

Basically the whole fucking album.

Sad Girl

Pretty When You Cry

Black Beauty

Flipside 

Guns N Roses

Pretty When You Cry

One time she took a request at her show and Salvatore won and she sang a verse, does that count

what ultraviolence or honeymoon songs has she never ever sung live?

For UV she did everything apart from Sad Girl, Pretty When You Cry and The Other Woman and all of the bonus-tracks (minus Florida Kilos). However, she only performed FMWUTTT; OM and MPG like twice or something and she only did FK once in Florida.

The only HM songs she did are Honeymoon, High By The Beach and Freak. she did TLY during her Maida Vale sessionn. She also did a shart acapella snippet of Salvatore (I only mention this because if I don't, some angry trivia gay will jump in my face and complain about how I forgot this one off-key acapella version of half of the chorus)

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

what ultraviolence or honeymoon songs has she never ever sung live?

AFAIK: from UV she's never sang Sad Girl, Pretty When You Cry, The Other Woman, Black Beauty, Guns and Roses, Flipside or Is This Happiness.

The only HM songs she's performed live are Honeymoon,Terrence Loves You, High by the Beach and Freak.

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

One time she took a request at her show and Salvatore won and she sang a verse, does that count

Do I look like a top?

vers if we are asking. No one likes a one way street.

Music To Watch Boys To

God Knows I've Tried

Art Deco

Religion 

Salvatore

Swan Song

The Blackest Day

24 Hours

Basically the whole fucking album.

Sad Girl

Pretty When You Cry

Black Beauty

Flipside 

Guns N Roses

Pretty When You Cry

Is This Happiness

she's never sung MTWBT live?! this is not okay.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

she's never sung MTWBT live?! this is not okay.

Nope even though wasn't it a single?

The chorus would just her duet-ing with pre-recorded backing vocals in an awkward way. I guess that's the reason why

The chorus would just her duet-ing with pre-recorded backing vocals in an awkward way. I guess that's the reason why

I swear I read somewhere that she said Honeymoon (album) was just made to listen through speakers and not live. 

Swan Song & Black Beauty might be my favorite songs of hers. I really hope she performs them live someday.

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

I swear I read somewhere that she said Honeymoon (album) was just made to listen through speakers and not live. 

She also said that UV was perfect to perform live, since it was recorded in such an organic way ... and now she even dropped West Coast from her setlist and only does the mess that is Cruel World.

I guess for the L4L tour, she'll "shake up the setlist" and add Diet Mountain Dew and Radio as some new highlights, while dropping Cherry after three tour dates :facepalm:

Am I the only one who was disgusted by those "wolf" sounds during LFL performance??  :toofunny:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

isn't shades of cool about Barrie? And Brooklyn Baby.

Yeah, she cryed everytime she sang those on Endless summer tour.. im remember.. maybe she doesnt want to feel that way again, now we are having a FUCK HAPPY ERA  :hooker:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

I know we're kind of past the discussion of covers we'd want on the album, but I just listened to it and I know it's kind of overdone, but considering there's no ownership of the song and it has been covered by Lana's inspirations, I think she would do an amazing job of House of the Rising Sun. Maybe if the backing track were similar to that of the version by The Animals (kind of UV/Cherry vibes) but more the pace of the Bob Dylan version (as Lana's sultry voice suffers when trying to sing fast).

The Animals cover for backing track inspiration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sB3Fjw3Uvc

The Bob Dylan for pacing/voice tempo inspiration:

she has to come up with something really good in june to at least have somewhat of a momentum for the album, cause lana gurl, this album will be dead on arrival!

and they have to release a better track in june than cherry. cherry is basically lana by numbers. not bad, not great either. or give us simply two other songs before the release and make the best out of the wait.

she is really doing anything she can for an album release to be as anticlimatic as it gets. 

SETP YOUR GAME UP, HOE!