Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

why do u say that???

We're literally a week away from the preorder and two new tracks and normally Lana's music gets leaked a week early if I'm not mistaken? If not tonight then by the end of the week

wasn't love like the only thing that leaked?

we didn't even get coachella before it got released and unlike lsf it didn't have any planned premier.

no one has these album tracks so chill a bit, please.

do you think the daisy chains snippet is from groupie love or summer bummer??

ignore me i just remembered playboy carti or w/e is on it

didn't we just go through how this music app says it's summer bummer and even has a second snippet as their song preview just a few days ago   :toofunny:

i76mrxw.png 

wasn't love like the only thing that leaked?

we didn't even get coachella before it got released and unlike lsf it didn't have any planned premier.

no one has these album tracks so chill a bit, please.

I assume we won't get any leaks until the physical copies are distributed to the stores etc

I assume we won't get any leaks until the physical copies are distributed to the stores etc

which unless the us is super different from stores over here won't happen until one or two days (max) before the release.

i76mrxw.png 

Where's @@Terrence Loves Me? I need him to share this meltdown with me. :defeated:

gorl i just got back what is going onnn? :horror:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Okay so the tracklist is official. I'm sorry y'all. I will eat my words. Yosemite probably didn't make a cut unless it was renamed which would make no sense to me. Sad times.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

you were on the wrong side of history 

jk. we just found out the tracklist's length through an online music database.

i76mrxw.png 

Hold onto your tiara

- White Mustang is the shortest song

- Groupie Loves features ASAP

- Heroin is the longest song (5 mins)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven ♡

which unless the us is super different from stores over here won't happen until one or two days (max) before the release.

yeah, I mean it all depends. I ordered pure comedy and that came to my house 3 days early cause the shipping was so fast. It probably wont leak until a few days before but you never know. Maybe she will have another listening party

Hold onto your tiara

- White Mustang is the shortest song

- Groupie Loves features ASAP

- Heroin is the longest song (5 mins)

A MESS :facepalm:  I didn't want any rap collabs but i was willing to accept summer bummer but why does ASAP have to be on 2 tracks :defeated: He's like will.i.am destroying britney's career. Okay maybe that's too far but.... i just hope it's a BOP

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e