Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

A MESS :facepalm:  I didn't want any rap collabs but i was willing to accept summer bummer but why does ASAP have to be on 2 tracks :defeated: He's like will.i.am destroying britney's career. Okay maybe that's too far but.... i just hope it's a BOP

You know how much I loved Groupie Love so you can imagine my meltdown. However there's nothing I can do... :cryney:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

you really are an ultra baby. lana looks pretty happy collabing so im 100% youre not gonna escape the rap collabs with ldr6

and you really are annoying. everyone has their opinions

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

You know how much I loved Groupie Love so you can imagine my meltdown. However there's nothing I can do... :cryney:

Just keep high hopes sis, it might surprise you and end up being amazing. I'm honestly so sHoOk and not in a good way :toofunny:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

and you really are annoying. everyone has their opinions

'im ready for ldr6' isnt an opinion. Its a statement from someone whos killing the entire mood and excitement

kinda unrelated but where do i buy a skirt such as the red one Lana wore at KROQ

Yall its 5 collabs out of 16... not even half the album

out of 15*

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

ok can someone stick the logo and stuff on this pic now so we have the album cover without that border??? thanks

DEATScVXUAAugKB.jpg

HkOlHny.jpg