Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

the same thing happened with UV and HM. do you learn from your mistakes? do you trust an artist who continuously defies your worries? i know I've learned my lesson from bashing the singles and calling the albums terrible before even hearing them. take some ownership of your mistakes

!!!!

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Some songs gave me a Carpenters (duo from 70s) vibe!!! I LOOOOVED IT

Album of my life coming (and when I say that I feel like I'm betraying uv but)

P.S.: I ALWAYS HAVE SAID THAT THIS ALBUM WOULD SLAY BITCHES (and the people who always complain is just so annoying)

1. Cherry

2. White Mustang

3. God Bless America

4. When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing

5. Beautiful People Beautiful Problems

6. Heroin

7. Tomorrow Never Came

8. Change

9. Get Free

plus

1. Love

2. Lust for Life

3. Coachella

This is definitely better than Honeymoon! Ultraviolence and Paradise are very special to me, so it won't be better than those to me, but it could tie with BTD~

giphy.gif

I love everything but isn't the chorus of Get Free the same as Wait for Life lol

Her saying fuck in cherry is the most iconic and revolutionary moment in music history

I'm milking the hell out of being right the whole time. all the people of had arguments with, i won bitches!

bye same. being positive and having patience won

the same thing happened with UV and HM. do you learn from your mistakes? do you trust an artist who continuously defies your worries? i know I've learned my lesson from bashing the singles and calling the albums terrible before even hearing them. take some ownership of your mistakes

It didn't happen with UV, for me. I liked all the singles from UV, and the unreleased songs that leaked that I thought would be on it (MMIPML)

And Honeymoon was the direct opposite: the singles were great but the album was lackluster.

---------------

The only reason I don't like 13 Beaches is because the backstory of how she came up with it annoys the hell out of me.

giphy.gif

"It took 13 beaches....."

a44f93.gif

"This is my commitment, my modern manifesto...."

a44f93.gif

" I hear the sweetest melodies (Sweetest MeloDEEHEEES) on the fire escapes of the city, sounds like ____ and free (It's got me singin) GOOOOOOODDDDDD BLESS AAMMMEEEERRIIIIIICAAAAA"

a44f93.gif

"We get so tired and we complain, bout how it's hard to live"

a44f93.gif

"WHYWHYWHYWHYWHWHY babe, lately, and inside of bird eyes in the tropic of cancer cos if i had my way, you would always stay.."

a44f93.gif

"life rocked me, ultra softly"

a44f93.gif

"Lately i've been thinking it's just someone else's problem"

a44f93.gif

so, a thread...