Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

im so mad because my wisdom teeth removal appointment got pushed back and I'm getting them removed the day after tomorrow which is probably when the songs will leak ughhh

im so mad because my wisdom teeth removal appointment got pushed back and I'm getting them removed the day after tomorrow which is probably when the songs will leak ughhh

Good luck ! it's painful ): But lust for life should clam you down

giphy.gif

Lust for Life will relief your pain, music is good for it.

Lust for Life will relief your pain, music is good for it.

And painkillers.

Rock u ultrasoftly. 

im genuinly so mad i used the last of my weed last night i wanted that shit to get stoned and listen to the masterpiece that is LFL high as fuck

just grab more  :creep: i'm grabbing 2 g on thursday, since i get paid  :D  :D

He got temp banned, he's on the church of pop forums rn

what about Arcadia?

Y'all I went on vacation for 5 days and haven't been on and omg my last time reading this thread I was on like page 1766. Help me.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

might as well reveal myself before the album drops 

ubs.gif

im bernie sanders. i have been bernie sanders since t he day i was born. when i lost the primaries i was so depressed that i listened to honeymoon for 2 days straight and drank skim milk spiked with vodka. i had plans for at least 286 space programs if i were to become president, and you all blew it. now i spend my days watching drag race and listening to allie hughes demos in between coming on here to talk... to all of you, the american people. with the new lana del rey song, God Bless America, I will be revived, with the lyrics "God Bless America, and all the beautiful Bernies in it". There's at least four of me, and only two of us have done our laundry in the past month. Please vote for me in 2024. 

ubs.gif

im bernie sanders. i have been bernie sanders since t he day i was born. when i lost the primaries i was so depressed that i listened to honeymoon for 2 days straight and drank skim milk spiked with vodka. i had plans for at least 286 space programs if i were to become president, and you all blew it. now i spend my days watching drag race and listening to allie hughes demos in between coming on here to talk... to all of you, the american people. with the new lana del rey song, God Bless America, I will be revived, with the lyrics "God Bless America, and all the beautiful Bernies in it". There's at least four of me, and only two of us have done our laundry in the past month. Please vote for me in 2024. 

bernie, there's still a chance you can win. here's how--

ubs.gif

Maybe you should've spent less time on Lanaboards and more time campaigning POCs votes so we wouldn't be here sis

giphy.gif

Maybe you should've spent less time on Lanaboards and more time campaigning POCs votes so we wouldn't be here sis

giphy.gif

Most of my time was actually drinking vodka milk mixers with my adopted grandfather but true, should have focused on the can't paint

ubs.gif

God Bless America- And All the Beautiful Bernies in it (ft. The Bernz $anda) 

Didn't some interview say that her team was hesitant about making GBA a single because of its slightly controversial tone or something?

Hunties that have heard the snippet, wdu think? Single worthy? Video worthy?

Didn't some interview say that her team was hesitant about making GBA a single because of its slightly controversial tone or something?

Hunties that have heard the snippet, wdu think? Single worthy? Video worthy?

100000% worthy to be a single, especially with Metro helping with production. A video would be amazing too 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19