Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

with Lamar's DAMN they change the date in every 'future' country at itunes so that's why it was released everywhere in one time, while Lana's date is the same everywhere. itunes nz is updating 2 hours later from midnight, while spotify, as i know, at midnight. here, in ukraine, itunes updating 2 hours before midnight, it means 6 hours after nz

It's coming out worldwide on the 21st, there isn't any of that regional release shit

Why not though? It's happened before so why would this record be an exception for sure? At least over here a majority of albums update on Spotify at midnight so  :aw:

lN44Z_s-200x150.gif

JB Hi Fi has it listed for release on 21 July https://www.jbhifi.com.au/music/browse/pop/lust-for-life/459695/

No records come out here (in Australia) on Saturday.

"Your online pre-order will leave our Vic warehouse via Australia Post one business day prior to the official release date."

They must be getting them atleast by tomorrow than to be ready to post for Thursday, wouldn't be surprised if they already do

The premiere will be at Californian time...

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

The premiere will be at Californian time...

How does that explain an Australian music store saying they will ship the CD to have it arrive July 21 Australian time ? 1 day before the USA ...

It's coming out worldwide on the 21st, there isn't any of that regional release shit

Not possible since she put it out for pre order on digital music streaming services that has their own worldwide times and stuff.

My iTunes is European time and says 21st July, obviously it'll be available in my iTunes before USA's.

Albums don't have worldwide premiere like singles does.

Don't mislead people with false information.

Have a good day.

giphy.gif

oh my god i'm sorry i'm so drunk and no i'm cravinglust for life like i need this little bitch now index 13 beaches in serious i can't stop thinking about that monologue and how beautiful and realteable she sounds in it and i'm at a party and all they're doing is playing guitar singing "give me the sheets girl relieve my soul i wanna get lost in ur bootyhile and lick away" and i'm so mad!!!! i want lana del baby covers!!! if you're good at guitar play that bop! don't be sijdndnssn!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so mad right now!!! i can't. wait for friday daddy

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Its released in Aus/NZ on the 21st, we are getting it before you but its not going to be available at exactly midnight, it rarely does. I think it will hit around 6am.

New albums becomes available in my iTunes in like 10PM at a Thursday, 2 hours before midnight.

giphy.gif

I finally understand 'Love' ! I literally got all dressed up just to spend the night with this guy in his car! We didn't need to go anywhere else :flutter:

thats literally the cutest thing ive ever heard. Lana meant this era for the fans so that they can relate to the songs more

So in 51 hours and 43 minutes it will be Midnight, July 21st in New Zealand. Just to clarify; does iTunes or Spotify update first? Of the one that does, does it actually update at midnight? or a few hours before, after... etc.

Any succinct information would be awesome, because the last 2-3 pages have totally confused what I thought I knew lol.