Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i'm hoping me and the others on here who has a birthday tomorrow are gifted with a surprise release of Cherry as a single :toofunny:

Happy early birthday , love

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Does anybody else get the feeling that LFL is gonna be Lana's best-reviewed album? I know the folks at Rate Your Music have been weirdly hard on the singles, but with Pitchfork's praise for even "Coachella" (!!), there seems to be a respect from the pros for what's come out so far. Add on the fact the album is concept, and I think we have something that's gonna get a better-than-usual reception.

gasp, only Jesus is the true Christian daddy

unless Christian is Jesus

Not trying to add miles to how far im likely going to hell so let me kill the confusion. I am in no way jesus. But i do have the holy water :creep:

Lmao lemme quit

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

okay, in summer bummer is it "white lines and black beaches, white lies and black beaches" or "white lines and black beaches, white LIGHTS and black beaches"?

I figured that white LIGHTS seems actually considerable because the booklet has the pictures of the white lights in the gas station which has me thinking her being on the road is another thing in this album. let's not forget the "we travel for weeks" line meaning she is on the road at some point and you eventually have to stop at the gas station, with the white lights overhead during night time.

giphy.gif

okay, in summer bummer is it "white lines and black beaches, white lies and black beaches" or "white lines and black beaches, white LIGHTS and black beaches"?

I figured that white LIGHTS seems actually considerable because the booklet has the pictures of the white lights in the gas station which has me thinking her being on the road is another thing in this album. let's not forget the "we travel for weeks" line meaning she is on the road at some point and you eventually have to stop at the gas station, with the white lights overhead during night time.

white lines, white lies

she posted on his ig 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif