Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

oh you're so sweet Christian daddy  :flutter:  thanks love

Happy birthday! We're birthday twins! :party:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Am I the only person who gets Black Beauty teas from BPBP? I think they're very similar.

We get so tired and we complain but life is hard to live is more than just a video game... AAAH WHAT CAN I DO

Am I the only person who gets Black Beauty teas from BPBP? I think they're very similar.

We get so tired and we complain but life is hard to live is more than just a video game... AAAH WHAT CAN I DO

Beautiful people, have beautiful problems too

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I have a strange feeling that Heroin is gonna surprise us and one of the best tracks on the album tbh

Wouldn't surprise me to be honest! I'm expecting it to be in my top 5 at least. The melody is perfect and the lyrics are great, so far. I just hope the chorus is good, too.

So, off topic, but do you guys think for the autographed vinyls/cds that she'll actually spell out her full name on them or will it be a sloppy unreadable mess?

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19