Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

To be fair, the lady looks 35 and heterosexual, i dont think shes aware of the pending twink leak x

I imagine she's just oblivious and thought it just came out. Just sharing some nice new Lana tunes before she picks up her kids from soccer practice and winds down for the night x

That poor woman has no idea what kinda storm she's just unleashed on herself. Leave her alone...

Sidenote - Her IG is actually really nice looking and kinda cute tbf

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Thanks love. Hopefully. Id hate to have this come between us :kiss:

I think grandparents are typically the most stubborn people when it comes to accepting gay grandchildren. Try to not feel bad about it. Maybe he isn't a bad man after all, it's just that people of his generation weren't taught how to be more accepting, they were taught how to follow the rules and traditions (created by even older people or religions) and being gay is typically considered against those rules. I'm sorry that happened to you and maybe I'm saying things that are a little bit obvious but it hits me hard when that kind of things happen, specially when I'm living in a country were masculinity is kind of a big deal (Mexico), so I wanted to say something. Anyway, the album is so close so let's focus on that (and this was a little off topic so I hope Elle doesn't get mad at me lol) :D

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif