Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Maybe they excpted The weekned colb to smash and it did not thats why there is no More Promo

Tbh at first I was crazy about it, but looking back- I'm over it and it's honestly a pretty weak track.

Maybe they excpted The weekned colb to smash and it did not thats why there is no More  Promo

How's it supposed to smash if nobody even knows of its existence? You need to do promo in order to make it a success.  :oprah3:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Tbh at first I was crazy about it, but looking back- I'm over it and it's honestly a pretty weak track.

Exactly 

How's it supposed to smash if nobody even knows of its existence? You need to do promo in order to make it a success.  :oprah3:

If the song is good it would Smash  with no Promo 

C5AJAMEUkAET50j.thumb.jpg.542a28a624f76a

I like how we feel bad her music publically flops. THEY DONT DO DECENT PROMO. SHE HAS SHITTY MANAGERS. LANA HERSELF ACTS LIKE SHE DOSENT EVEN HAVE A DISCOGRAPHY. Like she literally post one thing about whatever she releases and that was the last word about it. How can you work 2 year on an album that you apparently "Love" and act like it's nothing to you. Makes me care less

Yeah, that's why there's so much quality music by independent artists who don't have a big label behind them in the charts. Oh wait...

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

this isn't fair at all

you said this album is for your fans.. you can at least say something about it on your instagram stories since all you do is recording stevin's dogs and stella's moves at her songs 

why does she act like there's nothing "coming soon" at all

the trailer make you feel like oh there's something well planned coming and this era won't be like the previous ones 

but sadly, she did better in UV 

:smile3:

This. Lust for Life could have been really successful, if Lana was actually putting in work.

i'm still wating for that big plan (cackle.gif ) she talked about when Love leaked  

There is no plan. There isn't even a release date

Exactly 

Uhh, that's not how music in 2017 works.

For a song to smash, it needs to be on rotation on radio stations. Lust For Life hasn't been. I don't even know if Love was played that much on the radio. And the fact that the song did as well as it did without radio play, without even the slightest bit of promo to let people know the song even exists (beyond its premier)...is pretty good. And it speaks to Lana's fanbase.

giphy.gif

at least she's doing a few magazines this era 

Which has she done? I only know of the Dazed one.

giphy.gif

v mag and like 3 more

I'm really annoyed by her staged interviews. Without the hype of the music these magazine features are meaningless tho.