Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

well im not english native speaker maybe i misused the word OWE 

but what I meant.. she should say something bc she respects her fans who are waiting for her

she can take off the album she can quit music she can even be a stripper its her life and i will never even try to change or say something against that

but what i wanted to say we need something to be told.. as fans

im sorry if i used the vocabulary in a very wrong way (and  don't try to shade my weak english pls like "go take some english courses" because in Arabia the english learning is so damn weak but im at least trying ) anyway sorry again

no it's totally fine my dear.. i got your point and now i got why word "owe" made people mad

bc i misused it i know that already

anyway whet i wanted to say.. we are her fans and we need to hear/know something

this silence is so annoying

anyway.. sorry my dear.

I can't imagine how hard it is to learn a second language-- it's admirable and I've never been able to do it, and I know stuff like that is going to happen! I agree I would love to hear something soon and I'm curious why nothing's happened yet

Everyone:

where's the damn album?!!

wpYnt2Q.gif

Me:

They say only the good die young that just ain't right cause we're having too much fun too much fun tonight yeah

Qe60Yj6.gif

in a lust for life in a lust for life in a lust for life in a lust for life keeps us alive keeps us alive

giphy.gif

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

I can't imagine how hard it is to learn a second language-- it's admirable and I've never been able to do it, and I know stuff like that is going to happen! I agree I would love to hear something soon and I'm curious why nothing's happened yet

yes it is so hard.. english & arabic are totally different

maybe it would be easier for me if it was spanish bc they almost the same 

anyway.. this is Lana, nothing new

but at the end i know we will get LFL.. when? nobody knows

sorry for the meltdown tho.. it's 12:43 AM here and i have finals tmw so i'm stressed already

pls forgive me if i said something was totally wrong.. i didn't mean it 

:smile3:

well im not english native speaker maybe i misused the word OWE 

but what I meant.. she should say something bc she respects her fans who are waiting for her

she can take off the album she can quit music she can even be a stripper its her life and i will never even try to change or say something against that

but what i wanted to say we need something to be told.. as fans

im sorry if i used the vocabulary in a very wrong way (and  don't try to shade my weak english pls like "go take some english courses" because in Arabia the english learning is so damn weak but im at least trying ) anyway sorry again

no it's totally fine my dear.. i got your point and now i got why word "owe" made people mad

bc i misused it i know that already

anyway whet i wanted to say.. we are her fans and we need to hear/know something

this silence is so annoying

anyway.. sorry my dear.

Exactly, I think the word you wanted wasn't "owe". I mean, I'm kind of upset with her silence but Lana knows best (even if her idea of best isn't the same as our). Believe me, I love her and her music a lot, she helped me when I was really struggling but still she doesn't owe me a thing.

Just be careful when being a fan bc it's easy to cross the line and turn it into an obsession. Eventually, the album will come, honey

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Exactly, I think the word you wanted wasn't "owe". I mean, I'm kind of upset with her silence but Lana knows best (even if her idea of best isn't the same as our). Believe me, I love her and her music a lot, she helped me when I was really struggling but still she doesn't owe me a thing.

Just be careful when being a fan bc it's easy to cross the line and turn it into an obsession. Eventually, the album will come, honey

"it's easy to cross the line and turn it into an obsession."

thank you so much for this advice.. i've been always judging the annoying fans especially those who in the other fandoms.. who crossed the line between a fan and an annoying/rude/obsessed person

im sorry again for this word.. told you what i meant was "she needs to say many things: LFL music video, LFL album..etc" but wow

nighty night people 

:smile3:

sorry for the meltdown tho.. it's 12:43 AM here and i have finals tmw so i'm stressed already

pls forgive me if i said something was totally wrong.. i didn't mean it 

seriously don't worry about it! good luck on your finals!!

idk why yall are surprised isn't this something lana usually does? Say nothing for a long time then suddenly release a few things? Like when love was released it was quiet for a month then the mini performance came, lfl trailer and the lfl song plus the dazed mag...

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

This seems to have fallen around the time of everyone's finals and stuff so everyone's stress levels are higher than normal, hope y'all remember to take a deep breath and not let waiting for a Lana album or little misunderstandings on an internet forum get you too stressed! Remember to not take things on this forum too seriously and focus on your academics and your selves!! Peace and love, and good luck to everyone in your exams!!  :kiss:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

The woman has made us all feral with her silence. Pls say something Lizzy...restore peace to your fans. But seriously I hope when the album comes we can all look back and laugh at this stuff hahaha. We need to focus and do well on our exams and then we will have the album to look forward to! Good luck all <3

Remember back in 2014 when she dropped the West Coast video, Shades of Cool, Ultraviolence, and Brooklyn Baby in the space of a month :icant: I miss those legendary days

plus it was amazing music

Everyone:

where's the damn album?!!

wpYnt2Q.gif

Me:

They say only the good die young that just ain't right cause we're having too much fun too much fun tonight yeah

Qe60Yj6.gif

in a lust for life in a lust for life in a lust for life in a lust for life keeps us alive keeps us alive

giphy.gif

Isn't it "and our lust for life"?

LIZARD PEOPLE

one day after release of the new album

100% of the Debbie downers here will moan, when are we getting news, where is some new stuff

shame kiddies don't listen to their mama

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

100% of the Debbie downers here will moan, when are we getting news, where is some new stuff

shame kiddies don't listen to their mama

I would listen to her if she said stuff lmao. Can't listen to silence really.

Starts thread for new album! When is the next album coming? Lana is so lazy! etc etc etc

qsVmBMd.png

We are all putting the blame on Lana for no tracklist/release date/promo but really isn't that her managing team's fault? They probably take charge of those things and even say to her when she should post on social media info about the album.

We are all putting the blame on Lana for no tracklist/release date/promo but really isn't that her managing team's fault? They probably take charge of those things and even say to her when she should post on social media info about the album.

Yeah, Lana might want to release it right now and her team wont let her. Not happy but definitely not putting blame on anyone here. Who knows whats up.