Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Ultimately LfL is a nice but quite basic song, which could've had commercial success if she had promoted it because thats what the charts respond to. If she had released a seriously amazing song yeah maybe she wouldn't have to promo that much, but its not amazing so her team are just being stupid. 

giphy.gif

It's not about being impatient. It's that this entire era has been a mess.

Of course it has been a mess, but some people are being a little extra and stressing so much. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

this isn't fair at all

you said this album is for your fans.. you can at least say something about it on your instagram stories since all you do is recording stevin's dogs and stella's moves at her songs 

why does she act like there's nothing "coming soon" at all

the trailer make you feel like oh there's something well planned coming and this era won't be like the previous ones 

but sadly, she did better in UV 

what is fair? she doesn't owe you anything

that being said, it is dumb for her, and I don't understand why she's doing this

This isn't fair? Lmaoooo so many of you must feel so entitled....

The meltdowns in this thread are hilarious and strange. I love seeing people freak out for no reason. Calm yourselves! Get some fresh air and log off

there's no way the release is delayed! it has to be the 26th!! :( pleeease i'm gonna die i need this record so bad

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

what is fair? she doesn't owe you anything

that being said, it is dumb for her, and I don't understand why she's doing this

believe me, she owes me MANY THINGS

she's not Lizzy anymore (the girl that nobody knows about her) .. she has many fans who are waiting and exited for her album, she said this album is for you 

and they keep asking her in comments, tweets, everywhere she has to say something

this silence stressed the shit out of her fans

she can at least say anything like is there LFL video? is the May 26 even true?

like i'm a fan of her for 5 years and i know this is the normal lana.. but she has to do anything.. she can take a video saying anything to her fans about the album

like what she did with Love.. she just opened the cam for 3 mins and made all of her fans happier.. when she talked about it

i bet she believes that people don't even care.. while they actually do

:smile3:

This isn't fair? Lmaoooo so many of you must feel so entitled....

The meltdowns in this thread are hilarious and strange. I love seeing people freak out for no reason. Calm yourselves! Get some fresh air and log off

honestly it's kinda freaking me out, this is the mentality of the fans who broke into her house

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

she's not Lizzy anymore (the girl that nobody knows about her) .. she has many fans who are waiting and exited for her album, she said this album is for you 

and they keep asking her in comments, tweets, everywhere she has to say something

like i'm a fan of her for 5 years and i know this is the normal lana.. but she has to do anything.. she can take a video saying anything to her fans about the album

like what she did with Love.. she just opened the cam for 3 mins and made all of her fans happier.. when she talked about it

This kind of entitlement is scary. She could decide to scrap the album and never make music again and that would be her right-- it's not about you

I doubt the album is pushed back. She has shows coming up around the rumoured date. She can't keep doing the same Born to die set list. If someone happens to meet her over the weekend or next week ASK HER. You'll find her coming out of a coffee shop.

This kind of entitlement is scary. She could decide to scrap the album and never make music again and that would be her right-- it's not about you

"scary" ha?

lmao

well if you do not give a shit about this stuff and you're being sooo patient 

somebody DOES

let people say whatever they want.. mind your own damn business..

i've never quoted you and tried to give you some shitty comments about your opinion.. so mind your own business again.. thanks 

"scary" ha?

lmao

well if you do not give a shit about this stuff and you're being sooo patient 

somebody DOES

let people say whatever they want.. mind your own damn business..

i've never quoted you and tried to give you some shitty comments about your opinion.. so mind your own business again.. thanks 

Look I get your perspective not trying to make you upset, it's a discussion forum so I thought i would throw my two cents in. I do care about the release, and I even agreed that I thought it was stupid, my only point was that she can do what she wants even if we don't like it. 

Please know it was not meant for you to take personally or get offended I don't want to hurt people's feelings on here

Laganja, quit drugs already!

What the hell are you talking about? Lana doesn't owe you anything. I believe you're crossing the line between being a fan and being obsessed.

She could do wtv the fuck she want to, she could quit music and still owe you nothing

Just calm down, Lust for Life will be released

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Laganja, quit drugs already!

What the hell are you talking about? Lana doesn't owe you anything. I believe you're crossing the line between being a fan and being obsessed.

She could do wtv the fuck she want to, she could quit music and still owe you nothing

Just calm down, Lust for Life will be released

well im not english native speaker maybe i misused the word OWE 

but what I meant.. she should say something bc she respects her fans who are waiting for her

she can take off the album she can quit music she can even be a stripper its her life and i will never even try to change or say something against that

but what i wanted to say we need something to be told.. as fans

im sorry if i used the vocabulary in a very wrong way (and  don't try to shade my weak english pls like "go take some english courses" because in Arabia the english learning is so damn weak but im at least trying ) anyway sorry again

Look I get your perspective not trying to make you upset, it's a discussion forum so I thought i would throw my two cents in. I do care about the release, and I even agreed that I thought it was stupid, my only point was that she can do what she wants even if we don't like it. 

Please know it was not meant for you to take personally or get offended I don't want to hurt people's feelings on here

no it's totally fine my dear.. i got your point and now i got why word "owe" made people mad

bc i misused it i know that already

anyway what i wanted to say.. we are her fans and we need to hear/know something

this silence is so annoying

anyway.. sorry my dear.

I do think she needs to say something though. In a way, she owes us a few words, after all, we are the ones who buy her music. But if this is how Lana wants to be, let her be.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven