Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I just took my last ever college final HALLELUJAH

Now where's the album (jk I can wait)

lucky bitch

y'all better support me when i take VESTIBULAR and ENEM tests (read about it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vestibular_exam  and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exame_Nacional_do_Ensino_M%C3%A9dio )

• The Vestibular (from Portuguesevestíbulo, "entrance hall") is a competitive examination and is the primary and widespread entrance system used by Brazilian universities to select the students admitted.
  • Enem (English: National High School Exam) is a non-mandatory, standardized Brazilian national exam, which evaluates high school students in Brazil.After 2009 its importance for students who want to attend college has increased, since the exam has been used both as an admission test for enrollment in 23 federal universities

i'm studying to do this test in a CURSINHO ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cursinho )

• Cursinho (in Portuguese, "little course", also called curso pré-vestibular or curso preparatório) is a type of cram school, in general private, existing in many Brazilian cities, and attended by students who are trying to enter the university via the entrance exams

i have to tell y'all how much pain i am passing through

i need support from everyone else in this group, better you all bitches be praying the rosary when the vestibular day arrives because i want to be rich in the future and i promise i will help you all to buy your merch

also: i will pay for pwyc, dark paradise, uv and art deco videos

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I was making fun of Jorge you dumb fuck

SWEETIE... (isn't he in prison btw) :hooker:

oh thought you were jorge. that didn't come across. "you dumb fuck" gtf

I just took my last ever college final HALLELUJAH

Now where's the album (jk I can wait)

I'm so jealous! Congrats! My finals are next week!

another big release for Interscope in 12 days: Selena Gomez. I have a feeling that everybody who is with Interscope is releasing something or had released something when Love debuted: Selena, Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Maroon 5, Kendrick, Kygo. It's a mess.

So because she was holding some kids a few times all of a sudden yall think she wants to start having them? lol

I think it's because in that Billboard interview from the HM era she was talking about how she wanted to settle down with Francesco & that she had hope to have kids & that she hopes It's in her future.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I think it's because in that Billboard interview from the HM era she was talking about how she wanted to settle down with Francesco & that she had hope to have kids & that she hopes It's in her future.

Well her and Francesco broke up and its fairly common for women to want kids at some point. Doesnt mean shes going to be pregant by single #4 of this era

can the artist release his album without a preorder? i mean his fans can buy his album and listen to it immeaditly ?

or nobody did this before 

Yes JLO did with her last album. No pre order. It just came out world wide on the date a release date was out there.

Also i think lana needs a pre-order :oprah3:  like, she needs coins !  :hottie: the benefits of a pre-order are : hype :trisha: , money :holla:  and more budget :kiss3:  for future projects like touring, sets,videos :kiss:  and more!  :oprah3:  i think its a big skinny legend YES for me :smile:  :smile:

i will love you until the end of time.

I think they're probably weighing the pros and cons of what they'll make with a pre-order versus what they'll lose if the whole thing leaks early. They will probably meet somewhere in the middle and do a preorder close to the release date. I bet that's why she kind of purposefully put the names tomorrow never came and yosemite out there and leaked the stevie nicks collab out there- to create some hype and interest without compromising the whole thing

I think they're probably weighing the pros and cons of what they'll make with a pre-order versus what they'll lose if the whole thing leaks early. They will probably meet somewhere in the middle and do a preorder close to the release date. I bet that's why she kind of purposefully put the names tomorrow never came and yosemite out there and leaked the stevie nicks collab out there- to create some hype and interest without compromising the whole thing

seems kinda off, i don´t think she think about that much tho

i will love you until the end of time.