Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

guys she might release it at 11am, she's released lodes of things at that time so there's still HOPEEEE

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

500pgs and so much worrying - Good things take time, so calm down and don't worry people - I think Lana is doing a great job at keeping the hype for LFL up at this point

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

500pgs and so much worrying - Good things take time, so calm down and don't worry people - I think Lana is doing a great job at keeping the hype for LFL up at this point

If a great job at keeping the hype=total silence she's killing the game.

what if we wont get the tracklist till the release 1989 tea  :creep:

I don't even want the tracklist I want a date *cries*

tbh in a way, maybe this is a good thing cus if we got the tracklist then we'd be even more desperate and thirsty to hear the tracks. This silence is actually quite helpful and making time go quicker

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Keep calm and listen to Lana slurping her morning coffee, not giving a fuck about our meltdowns. :hooker:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven